Disclaimer & Copyright Notice

Disclaimer

The content within this book, "Yaadon Ke Panno Mein: Chronicles of My School Days," is based on real experiences and memories. While the incidents are genuine, the names used are fictitious to respect individuals' privacy. Some events may resemble actual occurrences, but they are presented from the author's perspective. Any resemblance to real individuals, schools, or specific events is either coincidental or may be perceived by former classmates.

This memoir will be bilingual, combining both Hindi and English. It captures significant memories that the author still remembers, as some details have faded over time.

Cover design and illustrations by Rahasya.

For permissions, inquiries, or feedback, please get in touch with the author via the Author's Instagram rahasya2612 .

Copyright © 2024 by Rahasya2612

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise—without the author's prior written permission.

This book is a work based on real experiences and memories. Names used are fictitious and not related to any actual person to respect the person's privacy. While some events may resemble actual occurrences, they are presented from the author's perspective. Any resemblance to real individuals, schools, or specific events is coincidental or you might have been my classmate.

Cover design and illustrations by Rahasya.

For permissions, inquiries, or feedback, please get in touch with the author via the Author's Instagram rahasya2612 .