Jake x Reader - Taste You (smut)

1667 words

Set at a police ceremony after party thingy (you get the point)

"When can we go home?" I ask impatiently, tapping Jake's leg.

He turns from the person he was talking to,
"Why?" He asks, tilting his head slightly.

"Oh, you know..." I trail off, looking into my lap as my fingers toy at the hem of my dress.

Placing a hand on my thigh, he questions,
"I know..?"

My breath hitches as he rubs his hand over my leg.

"Well?" He pushes, his voice lowered almost to a whisper. His face now much closer than I expected he would get in public.

"I'm just getting a bit bored."

He nods his head, smirking before smiling. He kisses my cheek quickly, turning back to the people he was talking to.

"We're going to be headed home now," I hear Jake say.
"It was amazing seeing you guys." He stands, offering a small wave in their general direction.

He puts his hand out for me to take. Placing my hand into his, he pulls me up.

As we walk toward the exit, he snakes his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I giggle at his action and lean into him.

He unlocks the car and opens my door for me, closing it once I've slipped into my seat.

He gets in as well, pushing in the clutch and starting the engine.

He puts it straight into second gear, pulling out onto the road quickly.

God I love watching him drive.

-

When we get home, he tosses his keys onto the counter.
Slipping his blazer off, he sits down onto the couch.

I follow him after tossing my jacket and heels off.

I straddle his lap, pressing my face into the crook of his neck. He tangles a hand into my hair, massaging my scalp softly.

"Was it really that you were just bored?" He asks, barley above a whisper.

"No." I whisper back, my lips pressed to his neck. I pepper light kisses across his skin, from the top of his chest to his jawline.

He moves his hands to my waist. Readjusting himself with a groan.

I loosen his tie and pull it over his head, before beginning to unbutton his shirt.

He pulls my zipper down, the straps of my dress falling limply at my arms.

He runs his hands up and down my arms, drawing goose bumps from my skin.

I press my face back into his neck and grind down lightly onto his lap.

He pushes my dress down to my waist, before unclipping and removing my strapless bra.

He places his hands on my cheeks, pulling my face away from his chest to kiss me.

The kiss is gentle and loving, he doesn't try to push his tongue past my lips.

He moves his hands from my face, trailing his way down my body.

I finish unbuttoning his shirt, moving quickly to his belt.

It unbuckles with a satisfying clink.

I look back up at Jake, he looks at me for a moment before he lays his hands on my breasts, massaging them delicately.