Rampage of the Outcasts part 2

A/N: This is so far my longest book so please help me out and inspire me to continue writing by voting on this chapter and commenting your favorite part.

Third person pov:

Alvin the treacherous scanned the foggy gray skies for any sign of movement, but all was still. Too still. "Sir." Viggo, Alvin's new second in command, pointed quietly towards a patch of just receding fog, like it had been swept through on a dragon. 

"Keep watch you lot!" Alvin roared over to the other ships in his fleet. He was going to have his new armada to attack Berk and take it back once and for all, crush the life out of the traitorous Stoick the Vast and finally rule over Berk. Alvin broke off from his daydream with a start as the lookout shouted a warning. "Shipwreck graveyard in sight chief!" Alvin rubbed his hands together in glee, anticipating how much his naval strength would increase once this was all said and done.

Darkness had fallen over the Scandinavian Isles once more.

Three weeks later, Berk...

Stoick pov:

"... and I want THOSE catapults over here!" I demanded shouting and pointing to one of the few remaining spots where there wasn't a defensive wall, stockade or ballista already. 

In the few short weeks we had to prepare for Alvin the Treacherous we had built so many siege machines that Alvin would think twice about invading Berk. Oh he would think twice alright. Suddenly the alarm went up. "DRAGONS! HUNDREDS OF THEM!" One of the lookouts shouted and pointed at a massing cloud of dragons. "Odin help us." I muttered. Gobber came up beside me. "What're goin' tae do Chief?" Gobber asked pushing his helmet up with his prosthetic battle axe.

I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. "We'll see what happens. I'm even willing to bet that this is Hiccup's doing." I practically spat out my son's name. Dragon lover. They killed her. They're the ones who will pay in helheim. All dragons will die.

Hiccup pov:
As we neared Berk Toothless ordered the dragon's to bunch up into a circling cloud. We had come prepared to fight, Gronckles, Nadders, Monstrous Nightmares and Hideous Zipplebacks were ready to dive at a moment notice, eager to fight. I motioned to Astrid and Heather and together we descended, circling lower and lower towards the massing angry Vikings.

We landed surrounded by Berk's Warrior's, my Father at the forefront. "Stoick." I nodded curtly towards my Father. Stoick crossed his arms, an unreadable expression on his face. "What do you want here with those beastly bastards?" Stoick flicked a thumb towards the cloud of dragon's circling Berk's peak.

I folded my arms contemptuously. "Those 'bastards' are going to be the saving factor when Alvin arrives. Mark my words." I stated firmly. Stoick gave me a dismissive wave. "Whatever. You and you're dragons can have the forests on the other side of the mountain if you want." Stoick fumbled a bit nervously as if sizing up his odd's versus my Dragon Army.

I circled my arm around and around and together Astrid, Heather and Myself rose into the sky as if propelled by Valkyrie's sent from Asgard. We flew around Berk's peak, the rest of the dragon air armada following.

We landed in the cove near where I had first found Toothless and where I had stockpiled timber and other resources to take to Dragon's Edge, before running away with Astrid and meeting Heather. The Gronckle squadrons landed first, as they were the most unused to flying long distances but would be key in battle.

While the Deadly Nadders did a perimeter sweep the Hideous Zippleback squadron along with the Guardians of the Wing landed and secured the area as a base, immediately burning low-lying foliage, the charred smell of green wood infiltrating every fibre of clothing and the smell of toxic gas from the Zipplebacks slowly wafted into the air.