Barried Delight

It all started a few days after the sports festival.
Todoroki was returning from school. He suddenly felt like someone was behind him. He turned around only to see no one. "Strange" he thought and started walking again. He could still hear an extra pair of footsteps. He quickly turned around not giving the stalker enough time to hide. The stalker squeaked a scream and fell in shock.
"Who are you and why are you stalking me!?" He questioned.

"I'm not stalking you! I was just passing by!" An obvious lie

"No you were, there's no here except you and me. And if you were passing by I would have noticed you the first time I turned around." Todoroki said. "Shit" The stalker cursed to herself. "Fine, I was following you but there's a reason behind it!" Todoroki raised his eyebrows.

She stood up
"As I was saying" She continued "I'm your biggest fan and I was following you in hopes of getting your autograph and nothing more, I promise!" She held out her diary and a pen. "Can I get an autograph please?" He sighed and gave her an autograph. "Thank you very much!" She thanked him. "Oh and I'm Hibayashi Maliat by the way! She said before running away. Todoroki shook his head and started walking again.

The girl ran to the place where her two friends were. "Suki! Mizuki!" Maliat yelled to grab their attention. Mizuki was a pink haired girl pink eyes. Suki was a black haired girl with eyes lighter than kirishima's (she is the oc younger sis of kirishima). "You got the autograph?" Suki asks. "Yep!" She showed Todoroki's autograph proudly. "Wow you really got it" Mizuki said still trying to process the fact she actually got the autograph. "Now Mizuki, since I won the bet, you will treat me!" Maliat said with a devilish smile.
Mizuki sighed in defeat "Fine lets go...."

                      ___________________

                                   Night
                                   21:30
                                   ______

Todoroki was  studying when something clicked him. What if the girl was a spy of the L.O.V. And took his signature to do something illegal?. His mind got filled with 'What if's

Next day

He was again returning from school again. "Todoroki-senpai!" He heard someone yell his name. He turned around and saw...

A/n: I wonder who called him senpai? I really wonder....

A/n: I am a new writer so my writing may be bad