Chocolate Cake

"So you're telling me you two had an indirect kiss?" Suki asks "Yep." "And he didn't even realise?" "Yep." "Your man's dence." Suki pinpoints. Maliat opens her mouth in defence but ends up agreeing with her "I mean it's not his fault." She still said. "You two are wrong." both of them turned their attention to Mizuki. "Even friends share drinks, that doesn't mean they had 'indirect kiss' " Mizuki said crushing Maliat's dreams.

"Nooo!" Maliat made a fake crying face "There, there" Suki patted her back "Stop the over acting already" Mizuki said.

"Well, you have a crush on bakugo!" Maliat pointed her finger at Mizuki "What!" Suki gasped. "Hey, that's not true!" "If that's not true then why are you blushing?" Maliat teased. "No, I'm not!" "Yes, you are!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"No!
"Yes! Wait, what!"

"Hahaha! Got you!" Maliat laughed "That's not fair!" Mizuki complained "Everything is fair and love and war!" "I want chocolate cake!!" "AND I WANT TO KICK YOU TWO OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Mizuki yelled, instantly shutting the two "Sorry" they apologized. Mizuki sighed "I forgive you." "Can we make chocolate cake now?" Suki questions again "No."

                           ________________

After playing games for a while the trio got bored "I'm starting to think baking a cake would have been more fun" Maliat states "I know right!" Suki beamed "I already told you, no cakes and parents aren't home to help us." the pink-haired girl didn't listen to anything they said "And if you're bored, sleep! Plus, it's one a.m."

"Why am I letting you two do this?" Mizuki asked herself "Cuz, it will be fun!" Suki cheered "I know a good chocolate cake recipe! Let's make that one!" Maliat suggested "Yeah, let's do it!"  Suki's eyes sparked "Mizuki, can you bring me...

~~~

"Ok, now we need flour....Mizuki where's the flour?" Maliat asked "I think it's in one of the upper cabinets" Mizuki replied "Ok....found it!" the cabinet was out of her reach. Maliat tried to jump and reach the flour, she lost balance making her fall as the flour fell on her making her look like a ghost.

"Pfft-"
"Is there something on my face?" The other two looked at each other before laughing, Maliat opened her mobile's camera only to start laughing as well. The three laughed together. "Let's finish the cake already." Mizuki said in mid-laughter

After a while they finished mixing everything and now the cake was baking in the oven. After the cake was done they cooled it and decorated it "Finally, it is done" Mizuki let out a deep breath "Now, let's eat!"

~~~

"That cake was so good!" Suki said laying in her futon "Of course it was! It's my aunt's recipe after all!" Maliat said proudly "Are you two done with your chitchat? Because 3 a.m. and we have school tomorrow." Mizuki demands that they sleep "Fine, we'll sleep." Maliat spoke again.

A/n: I'm don't know what I'm doing