Strawberry Milk

"Studies suck!" She complains. "Even I didn't complain so much like you when I was in middle school." Shoto sounded annoyed.  

"Well, that's because you are nerd!" she crossed her arms. "Don't call me a nerd." He threatened.
"O-ok, sorry." Shoto sighed "Why did I even agree to tutor you?" "Because you love me~"  "Shut up!" He was getting really annoyed now. "Fine~" a shit eating grin on her face.

"You know what I'm leaving." He stood up to leave, but Maliat grabbed his wrist and sat him down. "Your not going anywhere until I fully understand the all the problems!" She was forcing him to stay "What did I do to deserve this?" "Everything!"

                       ___________________

"Finally! It's all done!" Maliat sighed in relief "Yes, finally." Shoto stood up while Maliat packed her bag. The both of them walked out of the cafe they were in. "Thanks for tutoring me." She thanked him as he hummed in response. "Yo, Todoroki I didn't know you had a girlfriend!" A curtain red head said in a surprised tone "she's so cute!" the pink skinned girl that was beside him added. "She's actually not my girlfriend." Shoto corrected them as Maliat just watched the drama.

"Hey, aren't you Suki's friend??" The red-head she recognized the brother of her friend Suki spook again, she simply nodded.

"Um, Todoroki...I didn't know you liked women younger than you." Kirishima asked immediately making a awkward atmosphere "Again she is not my girlfriend!." Shoto looked at Maliat asking for help. Maliat finally spoke up "His telling the truth." She paused for a second before continuing

"We just know each other, that's all."
"Oh, okay then. Well, I was hanging around with Mina. You two were too, right?" "Yep" she replied with a smile "Oh! Look at the time! I'd love to talk more, but we have to get going. Bye!" She grabbed Shoto's wrist and dragged him away.

"I don't think that they only know each other" Mina said smelling suspicions Kirishima also had doubt but didn't say it out loud.

After escaping from the awkward atmosphere Maliat started laughing at what just happened as Shoto just looked at her with a smile that he didn't even realise was there.

At one point she stops laughing "Man, my stomach hurts." She says breathlessly. "We should get going." Shoto takes a quick look at his phone "I want coke"  "Wait, you mean Coca-Cola, right?" He asked. "Yes, what did you think I meant? Cocaine?" She mocks "No, that's not what I meant-" before he could even finish she ran to the closest vending machine "She didn't even let me finish." He murmured, following her. They reached the vending machine.

"They don't have coke." She squished her face against the vending machine looking for any sign of coke "Then take something else." He suggested. "Ok, coke's not my favourite anyways." She took a strawberry milk instead, she poked the hole open with a straw of the retro pack, sipping some of the drink.

She turned to Shoto "You want some?" she offers "Sure." The male took the drink she offered, taking a sip "It's good." Shoto handed back the drink, looking at her he saw her face was as red as a tomato "Are you okay?" he puts a hand on her forehead checking if something's wrong, but it made her face more and more red "I-i-i'm fine" she somehow pushed the words out.
"He didn't wipe the straw. Wait, does this mean.." she thought and blushed more.

"Are you sure your fine? I mean, your face is getting more and more red. Or is it the drink?" Shoto tried to take the drink from her but she didn't give "T-the drink is just fine! It's just that I'm a feeling little...hot..yeah nothing else! A-and the strawberry milk is helping to cool me down!" she gave an awkward laugh and drank the whole thing in one go.

Shoto was a bit concerned but before he could say anything she told him she had to go and walked away.

After a while
At Maliat's house

She was lying in bed thinking about the indirect kiss incident again and again. She was blushing so much, suddenly she had an idea to tell her friends.