Dinner and a Show

The next morning i woke up and decided i would do something nice for the boys. Just something to say thank you to them for letting me crash here. I quickly got up and finished my business in the bathroom, then i brushed my hair and put on a tiny bit of makeup so i looked less exhausted. I then made my way to the kitchen, took out the ingredients to make waffles, pancakes, and a piece of chicken for Jake since he's on his health grind.

"Oooo what smells so good!" Jake announces as he walks into the kitchen.

"I made some pancakes and waffles for you guys!" I cheered, handing him a plate. "And don't worry Jakey i made sure to make a piece of chicken for you."

"Aweee Alise you remembered!" Jake says, immediately swarming me into a hug after grabbing the plate. We made small talk while i finished up and he made his cinnamon coffee. As we both sat down to eat, i kept glancing up the stairs, hoping to see Johnnie walk down soon.

"You waiting for your mans?" Jake suddenly asked. I immediately glanced at him with wide eyes, his words somehow made me speechless.

"Uh - Uhm... No." I coughed out, a smirk forming on Jake's face.

"Alise I'm not stupid, i know you didn't spend the night on the couch the first day." I stared at Jake while he sips his coffee, the smirk not leaving his face.

"Okay okay fine, but he's not my man." I mumbled, pushing the food around my plate.

"Well now you gotta spill." Jake said, setting down his coffee cup and resting his elbows on the table, his hands in his cheeks.

"Well we've had a few moments, but recently we've been connecting a little more. We're actually.." my sentence trails off and the sound of socks shuffling in the floor reaches my ears. I glance over to see a tired Johnnie, rubbing his eye. Of course, he was in his black skinny jeans with no shirt. My eyes follow his body up and down, heat suddenly rising to my cheeks. I snap my eyes back up to his and shoot him a small smile.

"Good morning Johnnie, i made you guys breakfast if you want some!"

"Holy fuck you're an angel." His eyes shoot over to the counter where the food is laid out. While he grabs his plate and food, Jake and I talk about our plans for the day. Johnnie strolls over and joins our conversation. After the boys finish eating, I take their plates and walk over to the counter.

Before Jake walks away and snaps and turns towards me, "Oh Alise, i set up your PC in Johnnie's collection closet thing so you can stream!"

I turned to face Jake with a smile on my face. "Aweee thank you Jakiepoo." He shoots backs a proud grin and walks to his room. I begin washing the dishes. Johnnie soon walks up being me, holding my hips and setting a kiss on my cheek. The gesture makes my heart leap in my chest and a smile appear on my face. He then grabs a rag and begins drying the dishes i was hand-washing

"So you fell asleep on me last night" He looks over at me, letting out a huff with smirk smeared across his face.

"Hey i was exhausted you can't blame me." I look over and similar smirk rests on my face.

"I missed having you in my bed last night."

"I missed being there." My eyes widened as the words flowed out of my mouth seamlessly. His eyebrows raised for a second before he dropped his towel and his hands cupped my cheeks, planting a sweet kiss on my lips. I reciprocated, one of my hands still in the water. Shortly after, i took my hand out of the soapy water and splashed him in the face.

"Hey that was uncalled for.." He exclaims, a smirk resting on his face while he swiftly dips his hand in the soapy water, splashing me back.

"Oh it's on." I say, my eyes narrowing at Johnnie. We splash each other for a little longer till Jake walks out of his room.