1

(SURPRISEEE IM UPLOADING IT EARLY CAUSE I LOVE YOU)

-
JAYDA MILANI STEPHENS
-
12 years later...

12th September 2023
Jayda and Natasha's house

It was now around 8pm and Jayda was getting ready for yet another club showing. She had been getting into her rapping career as well as being paid to promote clubs.

Tonight, she had to attend a club that had reached out to her many times. Her outfit consisted of a white, scoop neck jumpsuit with a fur jacket.

"Y'all it's gon be lit so you better come on down cause doors close at 11" she smiled, looking at her mirror before sprays her face with setting spray.

"Is you ready yet?" Natasha, her best friend since junior year, asked while walking into the room.

"Yess girl. Let's go" Jayda responded, waving at her livestream before ending it. She stood up and they both took some mirror pictures before heading down to their sprinter which was waiting in front of their house.

Natasha and Jayda had been living together since after Natasha finished college. She met her when she moved to atlanta in Junior year as her parents were friends with Jayda's parents.

They had an age gap of 6 years so they didn't get along at first as Jayda thought it was weird to be friends with someone who was only 11 but they soon clicked and when Jayda got her first car she became the primary person to pick her up and take her out.

Their relationship was more like cousins than friends but they always did everything together and Jayda always defended Natasha against bullies.

The driver went to Davis' house and parked up in front of the gates. Davis and Kai walked out of the gates and got into their sprinter, taking their seats. "Heyy Jayda" Kai smirked and Jayda giggled. Kai always tried to holla at her, it was like a game to him now.

Davis sat down and Natasha sat in his lap, pecking his lips as the journey started. "We got this new member joining us. He been doing a few videos with us but now he moving in with us tomorrow morning" Davis said and Jayda nodded as Kai sat down next to her.

"He's from South Carolina as well you might know him" Kai said and Jayda shrugged. "Kai it's a whole state, I doubt I'd know him..." she trailed off.

The car arrived at the club and they were all escorted to the section Jayda had been given when she was paid for the showing.

They stand in their section and the DJ announces them, they all wave and Jayda began to shake her ass a little.