3

-JAYDA MILANI STEPHENS-

-
JAYDA MILANI STEPHENS
-

17th September
8:00pm
Jayda's House

"You coming or what!?" Jayda yelled up the stairs at Chanel, who was in the bathroom. "One second!!" she yelled back and Jayda rolled her eyes, going to the sprinter where the other girls were waiting.

"Damn she taking all fucking day" Jayda sat down in her seat, crossing one leg over the other.

- AMP House -

"Why y'all even making me come to this shit tho damn" Duke scoffed, putting his sneakers on.

"You the one who said you was bored. You don't gotta talk to her bro juh vibeee" Kai responded to Duke, agitating him even more.

"Don't make me just turn around and go to my room right now" Duke chuckled a little, standing up as Fanum, Davo and Davis came down the stairs.

"They coming in the sprinter right now. Everything good?" Davis asked, making Duke nod.

The boys headed outside and down their driveway to wait in front of the gates. Duke leaned up against the wall, scrolling on his phone.

After around five minutes, headlights could be seen approaching followed by the black sprinter.

The door swung open by Jayda and Duke avoided eye contact as Jayda's friends began swooning over him. "You can sit here!" Chanel said, gesturing Duke over to her.

Duke just smirked and sat down at the back with Davo, Fanum and Kai while David sat with Natasha.

He continued to avoid looking at Jayda but when his eyes finally landed on her, they were glued for a second.

She wore a black, poster girl jumpsuit with black boots. Her hair sat perfectly into a side parted water wave lace front and she had only lashes on but no makeup. Her face was always so naturally pretty.

"Can I help you?" Jayda mugged Duke who had his bottom lip tucked into his mouth. He quickly mugged her back before looking away.

"I almost forgot who she was she look good bro... not that good tho" Duke began to compliment her quietly to Davo but retorted, as he didn't wanna look at her in that way.

"Yeah she fine as hell" Davo looked down at his phone, replying to messages.

As they arrived at the club, everyone hopped out the sprinter and made their way inside. Jayda was directed to the DJ booth as he wanted her to rap.

"Wassup Atlanta!!" Jayda announced into the mic, waving at everyone.

The DJ began to play one of her best hits and she began to rap the song. (I'm using stunna girls songs cause i love her)