13

- DENZEL TONY DENNIS-

-
DENZEL TONY DENNIS
-

23rd December
12:00
Duke's Car

Duke was currently driving away from the AMP house and heading to South Carolina to spend Christmas with his family. "You know... Me and Jayda gotta stop fucking" Duke said.

"Why what's up?" Davo asked as he never thought he'd hear Duke say that. "I don't know man..."

"I think i'm catching feelings or some shit and I hate feelings" Duke shrugged and Davo smirked "It's like whenever I hear that nigga name I get jealous or something"

"So now you realise" Davo responded and chuckled "Why you can't just be in a committed relationship?"

Duke laughed and shook his head. "You know that don't sound right... she so fine though but she my best friend and I don't wanna be stuck where I wanna keep fucking her but I also don't wanna only fuck her"

Duke suddenly turned a different way and Davo laughed. "You really gotta tell her now?0 Davo asked

"It's weighing on my mind bro. I gotta drop of their christmas presents anyway" Duke responded and began to drive to Jayda's moms house.

Jayda was sat on her moms couch with her little sister Kayla and her mom sat opposite them. "Momma we just friends" Jayda laughed.

"Jayda I saw a video of you and that man. He had you gripped up like you was his girl" Kayla said and Jayda smacked her lips.

"What you being messy for?? People record anything they do it ain't my fault. And he was just being annoying" Jayda said and looked at the TV.

Suddenly, the door knocked and Jayda's mom walked over and opened up. "Duke! What a nice surprise" she hugged him.

"How are you Davijuan??" she asked, pulling Davo for a hug too. "I'm very good ma'am" he smiled.

The men came inside and Jayda looked up and smiled "Ew why you in my house" she joked. "Merry christmas I bought some gifts" Duke smiled and placed them near the tree.

She got up and hugged him and he hugged her back. He wanted to do more than hug her he wanted to kiss her but he had to hold back.

"Can we talk?" he asked and she nodded, pulling away from the hug. She walked into the kitchen and he followed closely behind.

His eyes dropped down, admiring her figure but quickly went back up as she turned to face him. "What's up?"

"First off. You took a plan b last week right?" he asked and she nodded, giggling.

"You're so weird I literally messaged you and told you that" she sat on the counter "I know we haven't spoken much but we definitely spoke about that"

He stood in front of her and she looked at him. "I think we should stop..." he looked around to make sure nobody was listening. "You know"