|ℙ𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 3

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 3

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked his best friend after he told him about his dream.

"I don't know," Scott answered. "It was such a weird dream. It felt so real."

"Let me take a guess," Stiles said.

"No, no...I know. You think that it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow."

"You're  going out with Allison tomorrow?" voice, from an ordinary tall girl behind them, asked.

"Mads, for how long were you walking behind us?" Stiles asked his girl best friend.

"Not long. I heard just the last part. Now give me an answer."

"Yeah, I'm going out tomorrow," her brother said.

"Oh wow," Brunette girl sadly nodded. "Well good luck, you know."

"What's with your tone?" Scott asked his little twin sister. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, of course not, but you promised me that you will help me with editing the photos that I made for your boss," she reminded him.

"Oh, Maddie, shit. Sorry, I forgot about that. Can you do it alone? I..."

"Yeah...you have a date, yeah got it," she nodded her head and tried to smile a little. It was not the first time that she faked a smile. She was such a people pleaser.

"I can help you if you want, Mads," Stiles told her.

"Okay, yeah, I'd be glad. I gotta go, Harris wanted to have a talk with me," Maddison said and left the two boys alone in the school hallway.

--------------------

"Maybe it's my blood on the door," Scott turned to his best friend. They were still talking about that nightmare. Well... the real life nightmare.

"It can be animal blood," his best friend said. "Maybe you caught a rabbit or something."

"And did what?" Maddison asked confused.

"Ate it."

"Raw?" Scott asked with disgust on his face.

"No, you stopped and baked it in the little werewolf oven," Stiles in his flannel shirt rolled his brown eyes.

"Mister Stilinski, if this is a hushed whisper then you might want to put down your headphones once in a while," Mister Harris, the chemistry teacher, inserted himself into the conversation of the trio. "Maybe the better thing for you and miss and mister McCall would be distance, yes?"

"No."

"Miss McCall I think your grades would thank you if you sat apart from your brother and mister Stilinski."