|𝕀𝕔𝕖 ℙ𝕚𝕔𝕜

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 2, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 3

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 2, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 3

"Sti, I hate this, I don't wanna do this," the younger McCall said while looking at her brother on the climbing wall.

"Mads, it's not that hard, you can't just look down," Stiles tried to calm down his girl best friend. 

"Allison looks like she's doing this every morning, look at her!"

"But your brother looks like he's gonna fall in few," Stiles pointed at Maddison's twin.

"No, no he's not," she shaked her head. 

Then he fell. He actually fell. "I can see the future," Stiles said jokingly. 

"Sti, you are an idiot," Maddie rolled her eyes with a smile. 

"I don't know why your pain gives me this special kind of joy, McCall," the coach said to the older twin. "Who's next?" he looked around. Maddie hid behind Stiles and prayed it wouldn't be her turn. "Stilinski and Erica, let's go."

Erica was a shy blonde girl. She looked frightened. Maddie sympathized with her. When Stiles happily walked to the wall, Maddie leaned to Erica and whispered: "You got this." She wasn't Erica's friend, but she wanted her to know that there is somebody who is there for her now. Namely, Erica was such a renegade in the collective. 

"Thanks," the blonde shy girl said and walked up to the wall. She started climbing slowly up with a lot of difficulties. She was struggling, wailing and eventually she started crying. 

"Erica?" Maddie yelled. "You okay?"

"Is it vertigo?" coach asked her loudly.

"Vertigo is dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear," Lydia rolled her eyes. "She is just freaking out."

"Lydia, shut up," Maddie growled at the strawberry blonde girl. "Erica, breathe deeply, okay?" 

"I'm fine," she mumbled.

"Coach, this is not safe. She's epileptic," Allison said.

"Why don't I know this stuff?" the coach asked himself. "Erica, you're fine, just..."

"Just let go, Erica. We are here and there is a mat, it's gonna be fine," Maddie tried to be more helpful. The blonde girl let go slowly and came down.

"You see, you're fine," the coach said to her and she started slowly walking away. Some kids were laughing at her. 

Maddie ran to her. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Do you need some water or something?" the younger McCall was so caring about her wellbeing. 

"No, I have my own," she shaked her head. 

"Okay, do you need company or...?"

"I'm fine, Maddison. Thanks, you are nice. Nicer than the others."