|𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕥

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 4

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 4

The trio was sitting in the class. Scott looked more nervous than ever. The teacher was handing out corrected tests.

"If Derek is not the alpha, then he is not the one who bit you, so...who did?" Stiles whispered to his best friend who was sitting in front of him. Maddison was listening to the conversation as well, but she didn't have much to say. She was waiting for her test. She wanted to know if she passed.

"I don't know."

Maddison got an D. "I didn't fail!" she screamed in happiness! Stiles showed her thumbs up. He looked like he was proud of her. The whole class laughed lightly at her happy yell.

When Stiles got his A and he looked over to Scott's paper where he saw the D- he leaned to him: "dude, you need to study more." His best friend frowned. "That was a joke. You will make it up."

"Stiles can help you study. He helped me as well," younger McCall whispered to her older brother.

"I'm studying with Allison after school," he answered.

"That's my boy!" buzz cut boy whistled.

"Please use protection. I don't wanna be an auntie yet," Mads chuckled.

-------------------------

"Maddison?" a gruff voice said. Maddison turned around. She saw Derek who looked like he was gonna faint.

"Oh my...oh my...ehm...you good?" She walked to him looking at him worried even though she didn't know him much. More like...she doesn't know him at all.

"No," he gulped. "Where is your brother?"

"I have no idea, but...i can help you find him or Stiles," the brunette offered him.

"Great," Derek,in his long sleeved t-shirt, noded and then started slowly walking next to Maddison.

"Do you need any help with walking or something like that?"

"No."

"Mkey," she nodded and walked out of school. She saw Stiles's jeep. "It's not that far, come on."

Maddison and Derek walked through the parking lot straight to the car. Meanwhile Stiles got into the jeep and started it.

He and hurt Derek with Mads, who was helping him, met when they got in the way of the car. Stiles stopped the car just a few inches in front of them.

"Sti, help," Maddison said right before the older werewolf fainted in the middle of the road.

Stiles got out of the car at the same time as Scott ran up. "What the hell is going on?" the young werewolf asked.

"I got shot," Derek answered. He was breathing heavily.

"Why are you not healing?" Scott asked again.