✨𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮✨

-One year later-

"Woah! Slow down Fizz!" I laughed as he ran down the streets of Paris, grasping my hand tightly in his.

"We're almost there slow-poke!" Fizz replied, still rushing ahead, squeezing my hand tightly.
We arrived at Paris' famous collection of love locks, each couple securing their love with a lock, engraved with their initials on it.

I gasped at the site.
"It's so beautiful..." I said in awe.
"Eh, it's okay."
"Okay?!" I turned and looked at my boyfriend.

"Well...it's nothing compared to you..." he cooed, tucking my hair behind my ear.

I blushed.

"Oh! I almost forgot!"
He dug around in his pocket looking for something before pulling out...
"Our own lock!" He said excitedly.

I look at the red, heart-shaped lock with the initials "F + Y/I" engraved in fancy cursive.
"Oh Fizz you're so..."

"Handsome? Smart? Perfect? I-love-you-so-much-Fizz-you're-the-perfect-boyfriend-please-kiss-me-in-front-of-everyone?" He joked.

I rolled my eyes, "do I have to even say anything?" I laughed.
"Nope! Just keep those pretty lips sealed and I'll do the rest baby," he winked.

He caressed my cheek and pulled me into a passionate kiss, wrapping his hands around my waist. I embraced the kiss and slid my hands onto his shoulders.

I pulled away to see his flustered face.
I chuckled to myself. "So good at flirting...yet so bad at resisting my attempt to fluster you," I teased.

"Pfft! I'm not flustered you're flustered!"
"Mhm..." I rolled my eyes again, smirking.

"Now!" He announced dramatically, "we attach the lock!"

He clasped open the red heart before clicking it into place.
It stood out from everyone else's...it seemed more vibrant and bright and unique...
Fizz pulled me closer to him, admiring our lock.

It was then I noticed something else engraved on the bottom;

"Until I Found You" it read.

I flipped it over and saw a little note on the back;

"Y/N-
I was lost within the darkness until I found her, I found you...
Love you forever,
Fizzy"

I felt my eyes water up in happiness as I ran over to hug Fizz.
He toppled over on the floor and I peppered his face with kisses, still holding him close to me.
I chuckled at seeing his flustered face and helped him up.

"It's perfect my love..."
"Yeah? Yeah..."
"C'mon...I'll race you to the bottom of the hill! Sophia's waiting for us."
"Right...wait what?"

"3 2 1 go!" I dashed down the hill and headed towards the stairs.
"Hey! Wait up!" He called after me.

It was at that moment that I knew, no matter how the rest of the day, month, or even next year went, I wanted to be with Fizz. No matter how everything turned out, I knew that we'd always end up coming back to each other.

Because I love Fizz. And I don't know what would've happened if I hadn't met him.

Until I found you...

A/N: And that's the end of the story guys! It's been so fun to watch you guys laugh, get pissed, and blush at my writing!

I don't think I'll make a sequel to this, because I feel like Y/N and Fizz's story is mostly over...however I will not disappear!!

As most of you know, I am currently taking requests for my Hazbin Hotel one-shot book but I have also started writing my Alastor x fem!Reader, which I am now ready to release the books name! "Killer of My Heart: Alastor x fem!Reader"

Keep posted on my account for updates on that and the one-shot book.

I have so many of you to thank for getting me here, and I'm so happy that you guys stuck around to hear my weird stories!

And if any of you guys are interested, I will give you some lore on the background of how this story came to be in the A/N after this.

This is me signing off,
Over and out.

~Alast0rsgf ❤ 🫶