𝐢. 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

. ݁ . ݁ ๋࣭ EPIPHANY} . . . act i
. . . raised in hatred

CHAPTER ONE ⋆⭒˚。⋆
   — "I didn't want to be a half-blood'

"I'm going to kill her," Percy mumbled after Nancy Bobofit threw wads of sandwich at Grover that stuck into his hair

"It's okay." Grover patted him on the shoulder. "I like peanut butter."

He dodged another piece of Nancy's lunch.

"That's it." Percy started to get up but Amaya pulled him back into his seat.

"You're already on probation," she reminded him. "You know who'll get blamed if anything happens."

Percy listened to her, but he couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to punch Nancy in her ugly, stupid face.

Mr. Brunner led the tour inside the Metropolitan museum. He rode up front in his wheelchair, guiding the class through galleries.

"How would this stuff even survive for thousands of years?" Percy whispered to Amaya.

"Dunno," she looked around. "It's beautiful though."

Percy looked at her, his stomach felt like it was doing backflips. He followed where her gaze was, a statue of Nemesis.

He saw his math teacher, Mrs. Dodds giving him the evil eye. She looked like an old witch trying to be cool. The witch wore a leather jacket at all times even though she is like fifty.

Nancy Bobofit snickered and said something about a naked statue, Percy turned around and said. "Will you shut up?"

It came out louder than he meant and the whole group laughed.

"Mr. Jackson," Mr. Brunner said. "Did you have a comment?"

Percy's face had turned totally red. "No, sir."

Mr. Brunner continued with his lesson on Kronos. Percy was trying to focus as hard as he could. Someone tapped him on the shoulder, he thought it would've been one of his friends but it was Mrs. Dodds.

"Mr. Jackson," she said. "Come with me."

Percy was confused but her found it was best to not question Mrs. Dodds, you might end up with a month worth of detentions if you do.