𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞

. ݁ . ݁ ๋࣭ EPIPHANY} . . . act i
. . . raised in hatred

CHAPTER TWO⋆⭒˚。⋆
   — 'he forgot how to breathe'

                               CHAPTER TWO⋆⭒˚。⋆                       — 'he forgot how to breathe'

"Amaya!" Annabeth called.

"Yeah?" She wiped her eyes groggily and yawned.

Annabeth looked between Amaya and the unconscious boy lying down on the bed.

"Have you been here all night?" Annabeth asked with a slight smile.

"Maybe, what do you need?" She's at up from her chair.

"Well, it's time for training," Annabeth twisted her dagger in her hands. "Or have you forgotten?"

"No... no!" Amaya hurriedly made her way past the daughter of Athena. "Are you coming?"

"Actually, no," Annabeth walked inside the room a little further. "Chiron said I could stay here until he wakes up, I think he might be the one."

Amaya raised her eyebrow and looked at Percy. "You haven't even met him."

"I know, it's just," the blonde girl looked down at the boy. "I have a gut feeling, I don't know how to explain it."

Amaya shrugged her shoulders. "Suit yourself."

Amaya made her way over to the training grounds, she wasn't sure how she was going to swing a sword around while she was half asleep. But the moment she saw Marcus bragging about how he's unstoppable, that all melted away and she was ready to wipe that smug smile off of his face.

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

Percy's head was spinning, there was a blonde girl sitting next to him. He wondered if he had dreamt Amaya beside him before.

"Where am I?" He asked the girl.

"You're safe now," she looked around nervously. "Just, let me get somebody in here."

She left the room, leaving Percy more confused to what was going on. When the blonde girl returned, Mr. Brunner and Grover was with her.

"Percy!" Grover ran over and hugged him. "Oh right, welcome to camp."

After Percy drank the drink Grover had given him (it tasted suspiciously like his mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies). That made him realize what happened to his mom had actually happened.

Percy looked at the horn he had ripped off of the Minotaur last night. "Did that really all happen last night?" 

Grover looked at Percy nervously. "Well, it did happen, but... that was three days ago Percy."