𝐢𝐯. 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

. ݁ . ݁ ๋࣭ EPIPHANY} . . . act i
  . . . raised in hatred

                              CHAPTER FOUR ⋆⭒˚。⋆
            —'worst quest ever'

Amaya had been talking with Marcus all night about how unfair it is that Percy gets his own cabin and she still has to stay in cabin eleven

"You could always sleep in the cabin with him," Marcus grinned.

Amaya punched him as hard as she could in the arm which made him flinch. "Asshole."

"I'm just saying, if you want more space then—"

She gave Marcus a death stare and he stopped talking.

"I'm going to get to sleep," Amaya yawned and rubbed her eyes. "See you tomorrow."

"Which cabin are you sleeping at?" He said sarcastically.

"You're so dead in training tomorrow," Amaya stormed off towards cabin eleven.

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

Amaya was rushing towards the armory. She had woken up way too late and was going to miss most of her morning training.

"There you are," Marcus grinned. "We have to go to the pavilion."

"Why?"

He shrugged his shoulders and guided her awkwardly to the meeting, worried she would attack him due to his comments last night.

When they arrived, Percy, Chiron, Grover and Annabeth were standing in front of a group of campers.

"Hello, campers," Chiron announced. "You may be wondering what the sudden meeting is for. Percy here, has gotten a quest and needs one last companion to accompany him alongside Annabeth Chase and Grover Underwood."

Amaya rolled her eyes and turned to Marcus. "Of course he got a quest."

"Yeah," Marcus grinned. "So do you."

"What?"

"Amaya Hayne has been chosen for the last companion to join Percy on his quest," Chiron called. "Thank you all for coming!"

The campers dispersed, some complained and others were relieved they didn't have to leave camp.

"Wait- I'm not—" Amaya began to speak.