publicity

Light smut
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"guys OUR SONG is POSTED" Hongjoong belted out while standing up. Everyone cheered and congratulated each other. Mingi flinched from the yell and Yunho tightened his grip. Mingi looked at Yunho and put his hand over his.

Yunho loosened his grip and slid his hand to Sans. He placed Sans hand over Mingi's member making him twitch. Mingi looked at the both of them with silent pleas. Without a word the both of them stopped and finished eating.

Relieved Mingi quickly finished eating and retreated to his room. Mingi shut his door and launched himself on the bed with a loud sigh. His face was hot and he was under some blankets curled into a ball. He couldn't hear anything other than the little music he was listening to.

So imagine when to his surprise the covers were yanked off him. He looked at Yunho then San before hesitantly closing his eyes. He felt movement on the bed and a few touches on his body. "You did good on the song", Mingi eyes shot open as he flinched hard. He didn't realize how close either one was.

Yunho was inches away from his face and he was one that whispered. "H-huh" Mingi unraveled himself and sat up slightly. San clapped quietly he looked under the bed. Mingi immediately pulled him up by his hair making San moan. Mingi quickly let go making San fall back on the bed.

"I-i am so s-sorry I- I didn't mean to do that-" Mingi was cut off by Yunho kissing him on the lips softly. He let out a heavy breath when Yunho pulled away and his face redder than before now. "Do that again" San made direct eye contact with Mingi while sitting next to him.

"Um a-are you sure", Mingi was nervous to do even though he was asked this time. He slowly reached up and pulled Sans hair softly making him whine quietly. "Harder" San whined so Mingi tightened his grip making the other moan.

San let out a louder moan from Mingi yanking because Yunho had grinded against him. Mingi let go of San's hair with a whine and placed his hands by his side. Mingi whimpered while Yunho slowly sped up his pace.

San kissed Mingi while pulling Yunho's hair hearing both of them whine. San placed Mingi's hand back on his head earning an immediate tug. Mingi whimpered into San's mouth and he thrusted his hips up making Yunho yelp.

"Mmm- clah- cl-close" Mingi groaned out. Yunho sped up once again and ran a hand under either shirts. He pinched Mingi's nipple and rolled San's between two fingers. "You both are so lovely", Yunho cooed as the other two just whined in response.

Yunho kept praising them, "rewards are deserved for such hard work on the song". Mingis grip on San's hair tightened as he let out a series of small moans and breathes. He let out a strained whimper as he released in his boxers and San followed shortly after.

Yunho grinded a couple more times before releasing as well. Mingi let a shaky breath leave his lungs as he finally let go of San's hair. Yunho got up and grabbed wipes along with clean boxers.

"You did such good jobs for me", Yunho smiled as he wiped the boys down and changed them before doing the same for himself. "I'm going to run dry dealing with you" Mingi said while pointing at both of them but mainly Yunho.

"Guilty" San laughed while getting up. He pulled the other two off the bed and dragged them out the room. Everyone was in the living room and watching something. "Come on it's the music video" Wooyoung shouted.

The three quickly piles onto the couch with the rest as they replayed the song. "I look so sexy " Wooyoung fake swooned over himself. "As if ugh" Hongjoong cocked an eyebrow at Wooyoung who was flipping him off. After the video was over everyone clapped and applauded each other.

"I liked Mingi's part" Seonghwa said while still clapping. Mingi shyly thanked him and laughed. "Oh the name is treasure" Yeosang questioned. "Um- yea?, I mean we went over it and made the song go with it right", Jongho said in a sarcastic tone.

Everyone laughed and kept talking for a little before going back to their own business. Mingi laid on his bed then felt a body fall on him, then another, and another. "What now" he mumbled as the three sat up. It was the gracious Yunho, sassy Wooyoung, and sly San. "What", Mingi said while scanning the three.

"I'm bored" Wooyoung cooed, "so?", Mingi could honestly care less about these three. He just wanted a small nap. "Let's do something", San poked his side making him flinch. "Bye" Mingi swatted at them not paying attention.

Yunho got close the Mingis and spoke in a whisper, "hangout or be drained". Mingi whined, he just wanted to sleep. "I'm truly sorry guys but I'm very tired... physically, I will hang out next time I promise" Mingi put on puppy eyes for Yunho.

Sighing the three finally left so Mingi laid back down. He took an hour long nap waking up just in time for dinner. It was Hongjoongs turn to cook and he cooked alot. "감사합니다" they all said before tucking in.

Wooyoung was the first to finish eating then sit outside. Hongjoong followed behind shortly after. Yeosang and Jongho went to Jongho's room to watch a show. Seonghwa went to the gym. San went to his room. Yunho did the dishes before going to the gym. Mingi went outside to join the other two.

He let out a content sigh watching the two bicker like an old couple. "You owe me" Wooyoung snapped, "I'm not buying you another burrito what the fuck" Hongjoong hissed back. Apparently joong ate Woo's burrito and wouldn't pay for a new one. Wooyoung got his burrito in the end anyway.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

How do we feel about woojoong as a couple
Or would it be hongyoung