recognition

Today was the first official outing after being recognized a couple times. A staff member took them on a walk to a small park. The boys played around like they were toddlers again.

Hongjoong and Wooyoung were throwing sand at each other. Yunho and Yeosang had sand castle battles, Yeosang won in the end. San was bully kids on the slide. Mingi sat at the bench with Seonghwa and Jongho until someone approached them. It was a short boy, who looked like he was in his teens.

"Aren't you the new boyband ateez" he inquired. Mingi shifted in his seat, looking at Jongho then at Seonghwa. "Yes, how are you" Seonghwa spoke softly as he smiled at the boy. Mingi watched as the two interacted with each other. He noticed how calm Seonghwa acted and how he was willing to take pictures with the kid before he darted off.

"Cute" Seonghwa spoke to himself as the kid scurried away. After that another kid approached Yunho and Yeosang then Wooyoung and Hongjoong. They were happy to be recognized and gladly played with the other children. Around two hours later everyone was starting to get hungry. A staff member pulled up in a car and collected them.

They got some fast food to go. Mingi and Wooyoung were hungry and rushing they got their food and drinks while still in the car. Wooyoung was being messy and spilled his drink all over his lap and seat. Yeosang and Seonghwa groaned as he was seated in between them.

"Really" Seonghwa scrunched his face as he slightly lifted up not wanting to be in contact with the seat. Mingi laughed until Yunho nudged him making him cough on his food a little. Mingi rolled his eyes and finished eating.

Once they got home Wooyoung was still hungry so he ate some of Hongjoongs food. Hongjoong reluctantly shared knowing he would just cook snacks later. Mingi sighed with content as he entered his room with his drink.

He sat his drink down and joined the others in the living room. "I can't believe we were actually recognized", Yeosang squealed. "Really I was the first so", Seonghwa cooed out with a slick smile. Everyone talked and bickered about who would be the most loved member.

"It's obviously me, I'm the most relatable", Wooyoung boasted. "Yea for the clueless and clumsy", Seonghwa snickered. Woo shot a glare at Seonghwa and flipped him off. "It would be me, I'm the most caring", Yeosang smiled. "Why would are fans be that caring, we're chaotic", Mingi cheesed. In the end everyone agreed on Yunho. He seemed to be the perfect mix of 2c, caring and chaotic.

After that, long, loud, and messy debate they talked about the playground. Wooyoung pouted about how kids terrorized and jumped him. They hit him with toy shovels and held him captive at the top of the slide.

An hour passed and they somehow got on the topic of food. I guess they were getting hungry. Mingi puppy eyes at Seonghwa who tried to ignore him. "We're hungry", Mingi innocently looked past his bangs. "Yea, you're supposed to take care of us mama Hwa", Hongjoong gave a small pouty smile.

Seonghwa shot his head in Hongjoong's direction, "really, you're supposed to be the attentive, right?, father Joong", he cocked an eyebrow. Hongjoong huffed and walked to the kitchen. Everyone cheered and high fived each other. Seonghwa rolled his eyes and joined Hongjoong in the kitchen knowing he'd need help.

Mingi pushed Wooyoung before running to his own room. "REALLY", Wooyoung shouted as he banged on Mingi's door. Mingi flung his door open as Woo charged towards him. They both fell on the bed while giggling and play fighting. "You're so mean Wooyoungi", Mingi chuckled. "What", Wooyoung's mouth was open, "you started it Song". Mingi pushed Wooyoung to the side of him while sitting up.

"I'm bored Ming", Wooyoung crossed his legs and laid back. "Ok", Mingi picked up a string. "Let me help you occupy your precious time", Mingi laughed as he hovered over the other. "W-wait, Song Mingi", Wooyoung tried to push him off but obviously it didn't work. He tied Wooyoung's legs together where he stays criss-crossed.

"Your big ass is annoying", Mingi laughed at the angry remark. "What~, come on this will actually help with upper body and arm strength", he made a gummy smile as Wooyoung pushed him out the way. Mingi laughed as he recorded Woo crawling out the room and to the kitchen.

Seonghwa groaned at the sight before him. Wooyoung pouting and hitting Mingi who was cackling on the floor. Once he was finally able to stop laughing he stopped recording but as soon as he did everyone else came in. Everyone giggled before actually helping Wooyoung.

Once he was finally free Mingi's face was red and he could barely breathe. He was pushed when he tried to give Wooyoung an apology hug. Seonghwa settled everyone down and served plates. They ate kimchi rice noodles.

After dinner Mingi and others were super tired. Mingi's voice was hoarse from too much laughing and his eyes were more creased. He took a shower and laid down after dimming the lights. He yawned a couple times before eventually falling asleep.