June

Yunho's POV

It's now June and Mingi looks happier to be an idol. Today is mine and Mingis monthly notebook check. We switch and read each other's thoughts.

We were in my room with the door locked and a "do not disturb" sign on the outside. We sat on the bed, notebooks in hand, face to face. I could see the nervousness and hesitation in his eyes so I sat quietly until he was ready.

"It's ok, you forget I'd never judge you, how long have we known each other", I spoke softly as I placed a gentle hand on his leg and looked into his eyes. He cracked a shy smile and we exchanged notebooks.

I smiled at him before looking down to read his two most recent writes. I was awestruck by both to say the least.;

♡~⁠♪ June 3rd, 2028,

I'm starting to like idolism a little more. I'm not a huge fan of the attention but it's fun to hide in public. I often dwell on the incidents between me Yunho and San. I think I like someone but I'm scared. Feel like friends with benefits is okay with me for now, as long as all parties are okay with it as well. But other than that I'm starting to like music

♡gigi

Awe, that was cute to read. I can't believe he has the hots for San. I mean who wouldn't want me, just look at this luxury body. I own a millionaire kiss and killer bj.

I glanced at Mingi who was cheesing at my book and in that moment I didn't remember what I wrote. I'll take a look at it later, it will be fine. I flipped to the next page and began the reading.;

♡~⁠♪ June 20th

I think I'm going to stay as the lead rapper of ateez. Not only do I now like composing music but I also like the members of my group. We have our reckless leader Joongi, he's pretty yet pouty, same goes for Woo. We already knew San and Yunho, I want them to myself in the dark. Jongie is our maknae, he's sarcastic and fake mean. Yeosang is the most girly one, that's with cluelessness. When it comes to sass though, Wooyoungi takes the cake. Lastly is mother Hwa, I like him the most, most caring and attentive when we aren't. Anyways I don't think I'm going to drop out anymore.

♡gigi

Wow, I'm in awe, I can't believe Mingi is actually so thoughtful and this literate. I'm surprised he write and spell half these words. I closed his book and looked at the sharp eyes that were already dragging daggers through me.

"I'm glad you're happy gigi" I smiled and pat his head. "Yea well it seems someone loves to tease" he waved my book in my face before handing it over. I giggled as we kept talking about each other's notes.

I was glad Mingi was finally liking the musicians life. Aside from paparazzi and recognition which I understand, he likes it. I'm happy for Mingi. I watched him as he ranted about solos and group song ideas he had. He talked about making a duo song between the two of us.

Mingi really did know how to brighten a gloomy day.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'd hate to have to tell him I won't be around for much longer.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Any thoughts about this so far???