𖹭𝐌𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝: 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𖹭

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Mentions of menstruation and blood

Author's note: Re-written cause this was also from the old story. Also,I'm pretty sure this might be the first time I've started a chapter and finished at the same time (it's the same date as the intro chapter).

I wrote this while I was on my period. If you couldn't tell by the random rant in Lucifer's section.

Btw,I don't know if I would trust them to handle this/hj 💀💀💀

Tags: Fluff

Word count: 1977

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Warnings: Mentions of blood,the menstrual cycle,some cursing,a random enby (me) ranting about how shitty it is

You got up from your bed,especially tired with these stupid cramps. Thankfully,you managed to find some pads in your bag before going to sleep. "Thank goodness." You sleepily made your way to the kitchen,so tired you gave up and brought your pillow for breakfast.

The brothers looked at you. Then Mammon jumped. "ARE YA OK???" "Eh?" Your cramps were so bad you forgot they can smell blood. The brothers were wide-eyed and screaming. "GET MEDICS STAT!"."Oh. Calm down, guys. I'm on my period. A silence filled the room. Satan and Lucifer were already at each other's throat. They all awkwardly made their way to their seats. Mammon was silently confused.

"Huh." Satan spoke up. "I've read about those. But they didn't describe it so bad." You looked at Satan. "Satan. Pray tell,from which century were those books?" He thought about it. "The 18th century,perhaps." "Uh-huh. There we go."

"So,since.." he looked at your tired,possibly cranky face. "You're in this state,you can momentarily leave RAD for the.. how long does this take for you?" It seems Lucifer's knowledgeable about this. You tell him how long it lasts for you.

You thank him.

"MC,I recommend you should give a private talk in here about the menstrual cycle for our exchange program. I'll invite the other exchange students,as well as Lord Diavolo." You look annoyed.

"I'll help you." Satan tells you. You smile at him. Belphegor could help you,but he doesn't want to.

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Lucifer:

• He looks calm. Mind you, I said looks.

• He has to stay calm,I mean,everyone else isn't.

• He's actually having a full ass panic attack,but this gives him the perfect excuse to finally go to sleep (rejoice,guys)

• I have to admit,he may have underestimated how shitty this all was. He might have thought you were overreacting (He wasn't rude about it),but when he sees how horrible you feel (and how sick and twisted and weird this shit is),he calms down

• Despite the fact that most people are fooled by his usual calm facade,he is more affectionate. One should be kind when their significant other is suffering after all.

• Motherfucker bought all the pads/tampons at the store. You told him to return some because,A: You didn't need all of them. B: Someone else might need them.