☾𖹭𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬𖹭☾

Author's note: MC is only mentioned one or two times. Go read my other oneshots. Ily :333

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Vague mention of Solomon and Asmo sleeping together. LACK OF EATING.

Tags: Fluff,some angst (Lucifer, Solomon,and Simeon),

Word count: 699

Featuring: The seven demon brothers,Lord Diavolo and Solomon.

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Lucifer:

• Lucifer and Levi watched Spy x Family together because at the dinner table,Levi said,"Loid Forger lowkey gives off Lucifer vibes." So Lucifer wanted to judge this,"Loid Forger." (He really likes him and Yor). One time,Lucifer was busy and couldn't watch Spy x Family, so he asked Levi if he liked the new episode,Levi said he wouldn't watch the show without Lucifer (you can decide if he was lying or not).

• Lucifer and Levi forget to drink water (I don't even kin them,but this is real). Lucifer lectures Levi about it while having his 5th coffee of the day.

• I personally headcanon him to have thinner wrists due to lack of eating and eyebags (which he tries to cover up),due to lack of sleep since he puts his work as a higher priority than basic needs such as eating,sleeping etc.

• Lucifer likes to pair Beel,Belphie,Mammon,and Levi together because he thinks it's kinda funny to see two types of siblings paired up.

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Mammon:

• Falls for Belphie's deez nuts jokes.

• PANSEXUAL MAMMON AND LEVI REAL.

• Only knows how to make ramen.

• Got scared of the atla episode that introduced blood-bending (The Puppetmaster).

• Listened to those old anime rap battles with Levi once.

• I feel like he had adhd. The point is,baby girl just can't focus

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Leviathan:

• THIS ENA AND KOHANE KINNING BITCH (pjsk).

• Levi 100% "accidentally" smacks his brothers with his tail and "accidentally wraps his tail around MC then be freaks tf out like "WHY DID I DO THAT. 😳". Mammon can't retaliate with his tail (cause he doesn't have one),so he  just smacks him. On the rare occasion he smacks Belphie,Belphie smacks back.

• Levi and Solomon have prolly read some weird ass fanfiction (separately,because they don't know they read the same fics).

• Levi plays pjsk and probably ships Honakana,Shizuairi,Akikasa, Ruitoya, Ruikasa,Anhane,Tokouha, and Akian. His favourite ships are probably anime trope ships.

• Levi listens to Nightcore.

• Levi prolly thought Ena mix was very relatable (it's a song).

• Levi tried to summon Ruri-chan at night.

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Satan:

• Mammon was the first person to make Satan feel welcome. Satan feels sad about the fact that they don't have that bond anymore. He may get slightly jealous if the other brothers bond with him. So,maybe he'll get jealous of Lucifer.

• Satn likes hot cocoa.

• Mammon is Satan's second favourite older brother for the reason above (not brother, though). He'll admit this over his dead body. He says that Levi is his favourite (which he is) and then insults the other two.

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Asmodeus:

• DEMIROMANTIC ASMODEUS REALEST

• Uses hehe in text, and while it might seem like he's doing a cute giggle,he might be doing the gremlin giggle.

• Asmo does a fake laugh/giggle. In his real laugh,he snorts and it's so fucking cute.

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Beelzebub and Belphegor:

• Beel once carried a crying Mammon,a laughing Levi,and a sleeping Belphie out of a haunted house.

• Belphie draws because I said so, and I like slight-artist Belphie. He drew a lot in the attic.

• Have you guys seen Angel!Belphie x reader?? They're absolutely amazing. I love those ideas.

• Belphie and Beel like to eat chocolate chip muffins together. And cookies.

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Diavolo:

• Has an army of rubber ducks he uses when he bathes.

• Schedules Tea time with Lucifer and Barbatos. Once scheduled, one with Simeon as well.

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Solomon:

• Solomon has always felt lonely and discriminated against. This is why he values Asmo so much. Asmo actually likes him.

• While you can choose whether you ship Asmo x Solomon,you have to admit they probably slept together once.

• There was prolly some kinky shit going on there.

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Simeon:

• WHY DOES NO ONE WRITE FOR LUCIFER AND SIMEON??? They don't have to be romantic,platonic angst is awesome! One of them saved the other in their phone as no longer brothers. They were childhood friends WAY before Lucifer became a teenage mom for his brothers! IF THAT'S NOT ANGSTY/ANGST POTENTIAL,I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!!

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────