•°❦𖹭𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐩 ꒰NSFW + FLUFF꒱!𖹭❦°•

Author's note: I'll make the side characters as soon as possible. I sometimes like to update this and the period headcanons. Also,GENDER NEUTRAL READER SUPREMACY !1!1!1!1!1

WARING!: SEXUAL CONTENT,RIDING (Lucifer),THIGH RIDING (Mammon),BOTTOM MC(Mammon,Lucifer),TOP MC (Levi,Mammon,Asmo),ANGRY/ROUGH SEX (Satan),DEGRADATION BUT ALSO PRAISE (Lucifer),DIRYY TALK (Mammon),DEGRADATION (MC to Leviathan) ,GRINDING,POWER BOTTOM ASMO,

Featuring: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

Tags: Fluff,Lime,and Smut

Word count: 1889

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Lucifer:

✿- Bit startled by you and your courage,but he's beyond delighted.

• Plays music while you sit on his lap,you might even drink tea with him. If you're not clumsy.

• You also help him with paperwork. You'll probably fall asleep (force him to sleep,MC! You got this!!!).

• Strokes you hair,and kisses your neck from the back,he might distract.

• Speaking of distracting people,if he takes a quick breath from paperwork (like blinking and signing),it might be longer than usual,he has a stunning human right on him.

• Thinks you're the absolute cutest when you throw your arms on his shoulders

• His hot breath makes it all the more calmer and relaxing there

• Might rest his chin on your shoulders.

• Grabs your hip with his spare hand and squeezes it softly.

• Cute lil neck kisses.

• "Hey,Luci,I finished this..." he realises he's been staring at you. "Have you been staring at me?" You giggled and kissed his cheek.

❦- Now, on a more unholy note (ya'll need christ/j),he'd probably kiss your neck,not letting you make a sound.
• He'll bite your neck and whisper dirty shit in your ears.

• He'll probably suck and/or lick on your nipples.

• He also likes degradation,but also praise. "Aren't you such a little slut for my cock? But that lewd face you make for me is so cute. My little slut."

• He especially degrades when he's slamming his cock into your ass (if you're a women,your tight little cunt).

• It'll be even worse if you tease him and try to get off. He'll make you grind on him even harder.

• Make take off your clothes and make you ride him. Then keep his cock warm for him? He might give you a special treat after that.

─────── ꒰ ✿ ꒱ ───────

Mammon:

✿- This cute motherfucker was so startled when you just ploped your but on his lap.

• He panicked for a second,you decided to get off,until he stopped you. He gently grabbed your wrist. "Wait...can ya, please stay? Just for a bit? It's not like I want ya to be here! You'd be honoured to.." You didn't let him finish. You sat on his lap once more and kissed him,whispering words of affirmation into his ears.

• He buried his face into your chest,almost wanting to kiss it.

• You like to watch movies on his lap. You pepper his face with kisses while the blush on his face is more red than Lord Diavolo's hair. He hides his smile (good thing,he would put the sun to SHAME!!!).