Drew

9:00AM:

Maggie wakes Billie up and changes her diaper.

After that Maggie puts Billie in the high chair and turns Billie's video game on and hands her the controller.

Maggie starts cooking.

Same routine.

15 Minutes Later:

Finneas walks into the house and enters the living room and sighs.

"Billie you really fucked up." Finneas says in a serious tone.

"What me? How?" Billie says nervously.

"When Drew came over that one day she took pictures of you getting babied. She's threatening to share them with everyone." Finneas says.

"What the fuck! That can't happen! How the fuck is it my fault!" Billie freaks out.

"You made a bad choice and got punished that's why it's kinda your fault. It's not your fault that Drew took the pictures though. Now I gotta go me and Claudia got stuff to do today." Finneas says.

"Please don't go! Plllleeeaaase Finneas! You gotta help me!" Billie pleads.

"I'll see what I can do. I don't think there's anything I can do sadly. I still have to go. See you later Billie." Finneas says while waving and walking out the door.

"MOMMMMMY!" Billie cries.

"Aww baby what's the matter? Mommy's here." Maggie comforts Billie.

Billie calms down a little before talking.

"Finneas told me that when Drew came over she took pictures of me being babied and she's threatening to share them with everyone." Billie sobs.

Maggie sighs. She feels bad now.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'll see if there's anything I can do." Maggie says.

20 Minutes Later:

The doorbell rings.

Maggie's not expecting anyone.

Maggie opens the door and Drew walks in.

Billie sees Drew and panics.

"What are you doing here?" Maggie asks.

"I just wanted to come by and visit Billie that's all." Drew says.

"Ok well you're going to have to empty all of your pockets. No phone allowed." Maggie says sternly.

"But I need my phone." Drew argues.

"This is my house my rules now empty your pockets and give me your phone NOW." Maggie says.

"Ok fine." Drew says while handing her phone over.

Maggie starts cooking and Drew walks into the living room where Billie is.

"Look who we have here. It's the diapered loser. Look at you sitting in a high chair and being mommy's little bitch." Drew antagonizes Billie.

Billie gulps and feels herself getting heated.

"Why don't you cry to mommy!" Drew says in Billie's face.

Billie shakes her head no and refuses.

"I'm gonna share the pictures I took of you being babied to everyone. You always think you're hot shit and maybe this will humble you." Drew says.

"Please don't do that!" Billie pleads.

"Call yourself a stupid little diaper baby." Drew says.

Billie sighs.