Mommy Why?

8:00AM:

Maggie gets Billie changed and dressed.

Billie then gets into her highchair just like the day before and the day before that.

"Mommy has to go out so I'm gonna have Drew babysit you today." Maggie says.

"Drew! Noooooooo! Please not Drew! She's terrible! She's so mean to me behind your back! Please mommy not her!" Billie pleads.

Maggie is quiet for a second.

"I'll watch Billie mom." Finneas says.

Billie sighs in relief and hopes she gets Finneas.

"Hmmm I don't know Finneas." Maggie says.

"Come on I got this. Everything will be fine. I'll watch Billie." Finneas says.

"Ok but no spoiling Billie. Stick to her punishment. No freebies. Don't mess up Finneas." Maggie says sternly.

"Ok I promise." Finneas says.

"Ok I'll see you guys later." Maggie says while giving Billie a kiss and leaving.

Billie sighs in relief.

"Thanks Finneas." Billie says.

"You're welcome Billie." Finneas says while turning the stove on.

"May I please have my tablet so I can watch a show?" Billie asks.

"Nope no tablet Billie." Finneas says.

"But mommy lets me use it." Billie whines.

"Mom told me no spoiling." Finneas says and starts cooking.

Billie pouts and lays her head down on the highchair tray.

Finneas sucks at cooking so he makes oatmeal.

"Breakfast is ready." Finneas says while walking over with the oatmeal.

"No pancakes or potatoes? Mommy always makes that." Billie pouts.

"I'm sorry Billie. I'm not good at making that yet. Open up baby." Finneas says while holding up a spoonful of oatmeal to Billie's mouth.

Billie pouts and eats the spoonful of oatmeal and spits it out.

"Please don't make me eat that! Mom's not here can you just free me." Billie begs.

"Billie I can't free you mom will kill me." Finneas says seriously.

Billie pouts.

Finneas throws out the oatmeal and feeds Billie baby food instead.

Billie admits that the baby food tastes better than Finneas's oatmeal.

A few minutes later the jar of baby food is empty and Finneas makes Billie a bottle.

Finneas holds the bottle up to Billie's mouth and she drinks it up.

Billie burps very loudly and Finneas makes a face.

"Can I play video games now?" Billie asks.

"No video games Billie." Finneas says.

"What the fuck!" Billie yells and pouts.

"Why don't you color." Finneas says while giving Billie a piece of paper and crayons.

Billie grabs the piece of paper and balls it up and throws it at Finneas's head.

"Ow!" Finneas says.

"How long do I have to sit and do nothing. This is lame. Mommy let's me do more. I want mommy!" Billie whines.