A General Morning:

I would feel much better with YOU six feet under."

That's... Not a pleasant thing to hear first thing when I'm in the great hall where we eat. It's first thing in the morning, and naturally I want to be with the others when we're eating breakfast. 

No surprise is it Fuyuhiko yelling at Nagito for breathing too close to him. I find it unfair the way some of us treat poor Komaeda. He's been through enough as it is, so why do we make his pitiful life even harder for him? 

After a while, all of us are at the table. At least, save for my roommate Himiko. Kirumi turns to me expectantly. 

"Korekiyo, would you wake her?" she requests. 

I nod and rise from my seat, grabbing onto the handrails and walking up the stairs to my room. Lo and behold, Himiko is still asleep. 

"Kekeke, this won't do at all," I murmur to myself, proceeding to shake her until she rolls over in her sleep and falls off the bed with a thud. 

Himiko is not a fan of this rude awakening at all. At least, I'm assuming that's what the glare she's giving me conveys. 

"Thanks a lot, Kiyo..." she grumbles, rubbing her head. "Nyeh... That hurt."

I smile innocently. "Oh, good. Kirumi wanted me to get you, of course. We all eat together, after all, and you were the only one not awake!"

Himiko rubs her tired eyes. "Of course I was."

I shrug and turn to leave the room, closing the door behind me. We all wait for another while until Himiko comes down the stairs fully ready. She takes a seat next to Angie and stares at the table. 

Kirumi folds her hands and looks over all of us. "Very good. Now we may all eat. I hate that I have to be saying this, but Korekiyo, Kiibo... Don't hit each other."

Kiibo looks away, clearly annoyed. From day one, neither of us took well to one another. I won't get into it, though. It's... Complicated and just a little embarrassing. 

"Anyway peasants~" Kokichi hums, kicking his feet up on the table and knocking Miu's plate to the floor. It shatters upon impact. 

Shuichi groans. "Kokichi, what was that for?"

"Daw... Don't ruin my fun."

Teruteru's eye twitches. "Hey now. Feet off the table, thank you very much!"

Kokichi narrows his eyes and places his feet back on the ground. The boy frowns and crosses his arms, now refusing to eat his food, no matter the amount of convincing Shuichi is doing to get him to. 

I sigh. It's really not my problem, so I try my best not to even care. Things like this just happen all the time around here. I'm used to it.