Affairs

*Mature content ahead*
G!P Natasha x fem reader (forgive me, I'm going through a never ending phase), Dom!Natasha x Sub!Reader fingering, oral (both receiving), daddy kink, major breeding kink, unprotected sex, spitting, choking, pet names, hair pulling, again Natasha is pussy whipped, cheating, technically reader is a milf. Homophobia, minor talks about religious trauma.
Tw: heterosexualness. Y/n is straight in the beginning. Forgive me.

Summary- You're married to a man with two wonderful children. In everyone's eyes, you seem to be the picture perfect family but what happens when you meet a certain redhead at a bar?

A/N: This was an idea that I already published in my other book from long ago but I decided to rewrite it with Natasha so...enjoy I guess.

Your pov:

You were happy, sure. I mean you had to be because everyone else saw you as a happy housewife with a wonderful husband and two beautiful children, so you know, in their eyes you were happy which was actually far from the case. You loved your children and you'd kill for them however this life that you were living, it just wasn't the life you wanted at all.

You wanted, needed, craved a different life where you weren't forced to marry a man. Actually let's rewind a little bit.

College. The time to experiment, make mistakes and live life to the fullest. Your first year of college was amazing and that was when you found out about your interest in women. You liked no loved women. And you were so happy that you had built up the courage to come out to your mother which was genuinely one of the worst mistakes you had decided to do.

Your mother didn't take it easy. She lectured you about how gay people were disgusting and how they deserved to burn in hell.
"What would people say?" "Are you trying to embarrass me?" "That is disgraceful I will not tolerate such bull shit in my house." Thereafter she threatened to disown you if you didn't date then proceed to marry a man. And best believe you couldn't afford that because the job you had at the local Cafe near the university was not going to pay for your studies. Fucking amazing right? Little did you know that life would get even worse after there.

A few months after that dreadful conversation, your mother walked into the Cafe. You were clearing the table before she walked over to you and cleared her throat.
"Mom? What are you doing here?"
"Y/n, I'd like you to meet Jacob. We'll rather you should remember him, you two went to elementary school together."

You frowned but waved at the man who returned your wave with a small smile.
"It's nice to see you again y/n."
"Er yeah, it's nice to see you too."
"Your mother didn't do you any justice. You look even more beautiful than the pictures she showed me." You turned to your mother who had a proud smile on her face that just said it all. Your fucking mother was trying to set you up.

"Thanks. I really should get back to work." You turned to leave but your mother stopped you.
"Why don't you two have dinner later on. Maybe get to know one another."
"Actually I'm busy with college work." You turned around and walked away from the two leaving your mother with a bitter face.

Many days after that encounter, Jacob was back in the Cafe with a big smile on his face.
"Hi y/n!"
"Er hello, Jacob was it?" You asked with a small wave and he nodded his head.
"Can I have a cappuccino please."
"Sure." You walked back to make his order. Thereafter you walked back and gave it to him.

"Uh there's something else-"
"Y/n!" Your boss called you from the back and you let out a sigh of relief. Oh thank God. You gave him a sympathetic smile and left to go see what your boss wanted.