[CHAPTER:1] ; The stem of despair.

DISCLAIMER: I will not be adding ships, I will add platonic moments. You can choose to take it as romantic and comment about it though!

Info: As I'm writing this I'm unsure if you can see the title name.
The title:
The stem of despair.

I had trouble thinking of ultimates, sorry if alot of theese don't match!
_________
Unknown time.

Firey rubbed his head, he had woken up on a wooden desk, which to him, was pretty flimsy and probably would break easily.

Firey pushed himself up, the desk wobbled. He looked around for practically anything. His body traveled around the classroom uncontrollably, not pushing in his chair. Firey's eyes stumbled onto a horribly handwritten note.

", Hello Students Of Hope Peaks Academy! Please Report To the gymasin by none'o'clock! ,"
— uYO Head Master

Atleast that's what firey thought it said. This handwriting was terrible, and capitals every word? They even spelt "Your headmaster." So incorrectly. W‐

Headmaster? God! What time is it?! Fireys head spun like it was a carasole in a amusement park! Firey sprinted towards the door; which was also made out of the same material the desks were, and pushed it open.

Firey winced as his face got exposed to the wind in the hallway. He blinked as his eyes adjusted to the bright lit hallway.
Firey began to slowly make his way down to the hallway, trying to find the gymnasium.

As Firey turned the corrider, he saw a boy and a girl conversing. Firey froze up on the spot, the boy turned to his direction and stared at him.

"HEY!!! YOU!!!" The coppered-hair boy shouted in fireys general vincity. Firey felt himself jump back a little. A spiky red hair girl noticed the boy shouting. "Shut up, coiny! Lemme show you how a team leader does this!" Firey could hear her say due to the echoy halls and her loud demeanor.

"Hey!! Orange boy! Get over here!" The girl jumping and waving only made Firey more anxious. Firey slowly walked up to the two.

The girl nudged the boy, "See coiny?? All you had to do was that!" The boy awkwardly choked a giggle. "Right."

"Anyway, what's your name?" The girl turned back to Firey.

"I'm firey, firey burner, ultimate lucky student!" Firey extended his hand.

Neither the girl or boy shook it, so firey put it down.

"Well, I'm pin point, ultimate team leader!"

Firey gave the girl a gentle smile.

The boy gave pin a smir, then turned his full attention to firey.