Sink or swim

Vicky POV

„Okay why did no one tell me we had swimming lesson today?" I asked Kate as we headed off to the swimming pool.

„I didn't know it either. I swear this place will surprise us." she says as she looked at all the students.

„Might wanna tell me what those biting marks are on your thighs? They looks like sex marks to me."
She asked and I looked down at my legs seeing what Olsen left behind. Fuck.

„Who is the lucky one?" she asked exited.

„There is no one. I just get random marks on my body from time to time." I lie. Shit this is not gonna end well I need to punish Olsen for what she did.

„Uh you are a bad liars when it comes to this."
She teased me and I continued my walk next to the pool.

„Okay everyone pair up in a group of two. We want you to stand next to each other with touching backs and hands behind your back" Johansson spoke up and everyone found their partner. I noticed what she had in her hands and I can tell this will be one hell of a challenge.

„Kate. Bawl up your hands into fists."
I tell her and she turned her head to me confused.

„What why?" she asked and I let out a sigh.

„Just do it when they tie our hands together."
I told her and she nod.

„The group that gets out of the pool first will have an earn an extra day off. Now. All off you jump into the water." Johansson demanded and everyone was hesitant at first.

„you tied our hands up. How are we gonna swim?"
Someone asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

„Let's find out if you do. It's called sink or swim. NOW EVERYONE INTO THE WATER NOW!"
She yells and jumped as she said.

Swimming with my hands tied behind back and being tied to someone else's hands as well is horrible way to drown. Kate and I managed to get ourselves up pretty quick.

„Okay did you bawl your hands up into fists like I told you to?" I asked her and I felt how she nod her head.

„This method will give us space to get out of the zip ties. Are yours lose?" I asked her.

„Yes. I have some space."

„Perfect. We can either break them or dislocate one thumb to slide one hand out. It won't matter if we have the ties around one hand. What matters is that we free our hands so we can swim out of the pool."

„You're crazy I am not gonna dislocate my thumb."
She says as we continued to swim to keep our heads above the water.

„Kate we can't hold this for long. We can trie to break them but we might cut our skin open."

„my hands are small enough I might be able to get them out by sliding them out. Let me try." I let her trie but at the same time I grabbed my zip ties trying to rip them apart and it worked.

„Are you out?" I asked her and it took her some seconds before she cheered out a „YES!"
Making us swim to get out.

„First team. You guys are the winner and congratulations you broke the record."
Stan spoke up as we climbed out of the pool.

„Which record?" Kate asked.

„My record with Olsen. You guys did it under three minutes. I'm impressed." Johansson joined the conversation as she was eying me up and down her eyes landed on my thighs probably seeing my marks but I wrapped a towel around my hip to cover them up.

„All the credits go out to her I just listened to what she said." Kate tapped my shoulder.

„We did that together Wilson." I encouraged her and she smiled.

„Shit you are bleeding." she points out and I look at my towel having red spots. I look at my hands seeing how my finger is bleeding from a deep cut.

„Probably from the zip ties. It's alright." I walked off to clean the wound.

„Garcia wait." I was so focused on my bleeding finger that I didn't hear anything from behind me.
I walked up to a sink that was next to the pool to clean my hand.

„Garcia the bleeding won't stop. I think you need stitches."

„I am fine Johansson. I just need a bandaid and it will heal eventually." I tell her as the blood kept pouring out of my finger while I pour water over it.

„Let me take a look." she grabbed my hand and some paper towels to clean the wound but the bleeding won't stop.

„See. It's not a surface wound. It's deeper than you thought. Go to the nursery and let that get stitched. I don't wanna see you back here after you are finished alright."

„I don't need any special treatment. I can come back and keep on training I don't wanna miss out."

„You won't. We were about to make them swim for an hour or more. We will train like this again another time too. You go get that cleaned up and the marks on your thighs..." she mentioned them but I panicked and tried to play it off.

„Bed bugs!" I said not being able to think of another possible lie.

„Bed bugs?" she repeated my answer in a questioning manner and I nod.

„We can't have bed bugs here. The beds are being cleaned regularly."

„Well. I was in the Forrest once I must've got some during my jogging time." she narrowed her eyes at me not believing anything I said.

„I know you guys are young and there are some attractive people here in your class. But this is a distraction. So whoever you do it with. End it.
It's better this way."

„I don't know what you are talking about."

„Don't play dumb this doesn't suit you. I know exactly what these marks are. You can't fool me. The sex drive has to stop Garcia!"she said while looking me deep into my eyes and I feel like time froze for a moment. She still had my hand in hers but I coughed breaking the moment to slip my hand away from hers.

„I should go. Or else I'll bleed to death."
I joked changing the topic and she nod watching me leave.

...