Sternly

Narrator POV

„Clearly all off you have an exhausted expression from your previous night." Olsen speaks sternly while all three trainees were standing in front of her.

„Don't look at me confused as if you don't know what I am referring to. I've paid Garcia a visit this morning seeing that she's having her head dangling over the toilet while she threw up from all the alcohol you all consumed." she continued mad.

„We are sorry Misses Olsen we just-."

„Sorry? A lousy sorry?? You've disobeyed the first rule which is leaving campus while you all know you are only allowed out on Sundays! Second you are pulling out a friend that is medically disabled and restricted to stay where she is! Third you all get wasted during the week making your work sloppy and  un-concentrated! And the worst thing of them all you drugged nurses to fall asleep so that they wouldn't notice that a patient is missing? Have you all lost your god damn mind?"
She yells as she got up leaning her hands onto her hard wood desk.

Silence creeped up in the room as everyone could only hear the clock that is ticking on the wall.
„Garcia is now sleeping out her intoxication. Because she didn't just have alcohol in her system. She was also medicated so she is really lucky that nothing worse happened!! Or else it would have been your fault!" she points at them as they tried to avoid their lectures furious eyes.

„The three of you have jeopardized multiple life's today! This is easy a reason to kick you out of the Quantico program! I could do it if I want to! Because for now I am the only one knowing."

„Please don't! We've realized our mistake and we will never do that again to anyone!" Ryan plead as he took a step forward.

„You all have a great potential. It would be a shame to waste it." she compliments them out of the blue yet her voice was still harsh.

„Don't think that this won't have any consequences! Cause it will! All off you!"

...

Quiet footsteps enter Vicky's room as she was slowly waking up. „hm Olsen?" she groaned tiredly as she turned around seeing the redhead Johansson in front of her.

„Did you expect her to be here?" she asked back while she had her arms crossed.

Vicky couldn't pin point her mood yet she felt some tension between them. She rubbed her tired eyes as she straightens herself up in the bed.

„I didn't. I just-." she began to ramble but Johansson looked a bit more stern now signing Vicky to be straight forward.

„She was here this morning. To check on me. She said she'd be back once I wake up. That's all." she says quickly earning a hum from her trainer.

„How is your shoulder?" she asked now being a bit more relaxed. It was clearly visible as her posture softened.

„It still hurts. I've never been shot so this type of pain is new."

„I know it sucks. Wait until you'll start physically therapy." she says as spoke from experience.

„How many times have you been shot?" Vicky asked her curiously.

„Good question. I've been shot at many times I can't count that. But I've been hit once. So you topped me on that topic." she joked but Vicky wasn't really up to laughing she just raised her brows.

„Here." she lifted her shirt showing a nasty scar.

„It was a sniper. The bullet shot right through me to hit the target I tried to cover. They had to remove my spleen."

„Did you get the one who shot?" she asked back as she kept her eyes on the scar.

„Right after I was shot. He went down. Another agent I was working with was on the other rooftop shooting him. He had it worse. A bullet right through his head." she says sounding positively.
Not in a proud or bragging way but just relieved to know that the one who shot her isn't out there anymore shooting others.

„And I'll have one of those too right." Vicky whispered as she stroked over the arched scar.

„It will forever remind me of how he shot himself through the head and I couldn't stop him."

„Maybe it will at first remind you of that. But this day and especially your scar will remind you one day that you are a survivor and you should wear that with pride." she encourages her as she smiled with her eyes. Giving Vicky encouraging words.

„It's gonna be so ugly fuck." Vicky sighs making Johansson act hurt.

„Wow so you are calling me ugly?" she says making Vicky's head shot back up from the pillow she was resting on.

„NO! I didn't mean that I- you are infuriatingly hot and gorgeous. I meant it will look ugly on me. I can't stand that I'll be marked forever."

„Vicky you are one of the most beautiful women I've seen and trust me when I say that, cause I've seen a lot of women!" she compliments her making Vicky smile a bit.

„Eh I've been meaning to ask am I allowed to still participate in the Quantico program or am I out because I have a damaged shoulder?" she querkomme as she didn't know how to take a compliment trying to avoid it.

„It still has to be discussed but I think you can. You will probably continue normally with the theoretical classes and you can do the physical ones once you are fully healed and capable."

„Don't stress about it Vicky! You'll become an agent as you wished for." she tells her even though this might not be really what she wished for. Vicky doesn't even know it. As she mentioned to Olsen she might have started this program only to proceed something. That she is good enough. She wanted to prove her father wrong. Yet she feels like she's a failing disaster.

...