Interlocked

Narrator POV

And there they are again. Having their lips attached to one another. Intertwined fingers tangled up in each others hair as they press each others lips closer leaving no air in between them.

„How often are we gonna end up like this?"
Vicky moans as Olsen pulled ok her hair causing her to open her mouth as they kiss.

„I don't know V." Olsen utters as she started to guid Vicky to the couch.

She pushes her lover down without breaking the kiss for a second, wanting to absorb every ounce of affection she can receive. Just to dim the fire she feels within.

„W-we have-."

„Shh, I don't wanna hear it. You know we won't stop. We can't." she whispered into Vicky's ear as she nibbled on her earlobe moving down to kiss her neck. Yet she holds herself back knowing well that this is not a spot where she is allowed to give a hickey. It would be visible, so it would draw attention to her even more.

Vicky listened to her lover swallowing the sentence she wanted to say. Letting herself sink deeper into the couch as she really lets herself enjoy the burning touch from her lecture.

She isn't quite sure if she enjoys this make out even more because it's forbidden or if it's just the Olsen effect. Probably both. But as she overthinks things even during this situation she knows that she feels different when she is with Olsen.

„Relax V. I can feel how tense you are stop overthinking." she says as she felt how Vicky was shifting in her seat.

She pulled her a bit further by her thighs stroking them after she pulled down her students pants.
Everything about this is inappropriate. But for them it doesn't feel that way.

A pile of kisses formed it's way up Vicky's center as she was already down bad for her touch. Hands down she wouldn't even need that make out to get her wet like a pool.

„Gosh you're wet." she says softly before as she gazed up to her. A slide through her folds with her tongue already send shivers through Vicky's body.

She's devoted to her without wanting to admit it to her or to herself. But so is Olsen.
Her tongue is moving awfully slow. Sometimes stopping in a position giving Vicky now the time to concentrate on the head she's giving her. 

She wants her to think of nothing else except for having her lectures head buried between her thighs. She moved slightly up to suck on her clit making Vicky grip Olsen head pushing her further in even if it might not be possible.

She's rocking her hip back and forth adding more sensation then there already is. A motion she couldn't keep holding for long until she send herself over the edge. A moan escaped the back of her throat as Olsen was watching how her bare chest was rising and falling as if she just ran a marathon.

„You look so beautiful V." She compliments her making Vicky feel her stomach twist and turn in amusement on hearing how those words send vibrations through her. Those compliments always catch her off guard and they hit her every time.

She might expect a „gosh you're so fucking hot!" or something similar. But a rough sexy compliment wasn't what she received. Those delicate words lay heavy on her chest not knowing how to handle them once they are said and done.

„P-please. I need m-more." she begs wanting to feel her lectures finger push in even though they never should have.

Vicky never begged for something. But once it came to Olsen or Johansson she couldn't help herself but to beg for more. Beg for deeper and faster. Nothing about her presents a submissive woman. She's tough and even sometimes rough with the ones around her.

But she'd never show this side of hers to anyone else than them. Until a certain point she didn't even know she was submissive. If she could she's let herself get fucked without giving anything back.

But she desires to fuck them just as much as she desires to get fucked by them. As Olsen finished teasing her entrance she finally pushed in her middle and ring finger at the same time watching and enjoying how Vicky folds beneath her.

As she wanted to buckle her hips again Olsen pushed them back where they belonged.
„Na ah, you don't need to do anything. I'll do it."
She tells her while stroking her thigh with her free hand.

„Hm." was everything Vicky could get out as she let herself fall back into the couch. Sinking into the hot feeling that is spreading in her body like a wildfire. As if she was drowning. In euphoric feelings she hasn't felt in so long.

Her fingers are slow to begin with. Delicate and soft, nothing she has done with her before.
They are usually hot headed and eager. Even though they both have passion in them it feels like a different passion for Olsen.

She's watching Vicky play with her breast adding more satisfaction to her already hot body.
This view is turning her on even more but she really wanted to enjoy the slow pace she kept noticing that she doesn't need to be fast to bring Vicky to her second high...and third.

Letting her fingers glide over Vicky's g-spot with increasing pressure. „Fuck Olsen you are so good I can't-." Vicky compliments Olsen's skills.

In and out. Spreading her fingers while she's inside of her feeling how  Vicky is clenching around her fingers starting to feel overstimulated. Nothing she had felt so quick but after she got banged by Johansson she became a bit more sensitive.

Maybe it's because that fuck wasn't all too long ago.
Olsen pushed a third finger in noticing how easy it slid in making  Vicky bang her head against the wall.

„Fuck this is it ugh!!" she moans and Olsen is pleased and amused at the same time seeing how her three fingers disappear inside her pussy.

„Cum for me." she utters feeling how  Vicky is throbbing without an end. She went down sucking on her clit once again sending her over the edge as her legs shake off the orgasm.

„Fuck-." Vicky huffs out as she came down from her high riding off her orgasm just to make herself shake once again before the fingers got pulled out.

Olsen sucked her fingers clean as she hovered over  Vicky to grab her face making her open her mouth so she can kiss her letting her taste herself.

...