Episode 3 - Comfort.

Dark flew off to a few structures in the distance. It was all part of his plan.
Meanwhile, Chosen was roaming around the bustling pavements, looking around; he was trying to remember what the buildings looked like in his vision, and (if he is able to) find them. He was walking around for a while now.

"They were different from the other buildings, I'm sure of it," Chosen whispered under his breath, head down. "It is almost like I could.. feel it, somehow. Like a sort of instinct."

The pain in his chest started to rise again, and Chosen stopped walking.

What the hell... Chosen thought.

He glanced up, and saw a large building looming over the other ones. Of course, besides that, there wasn't much of a difference compared to the others, but Chosen was sure that this was the one. Like a sort of instinct, like he said before. Chosen ran towards the building; his chest still hurt, but he didn't care. He was determined to find Dark and ask him why he's doing all of this.

Meanwhile at Alan's PC...

Second was sitting on the couch, staring at nothing in particular. How was this possible? He was certain that Dark was dead!
Blue glanced at him and got slightly concerned.

"I... don't think Second is okay," Blue whispered to Red. "He's been acting different for the past hour, ever since Chosen came. More... quiet, I suppose."

"Yeah, I noticed that," Red whispered back, glancing behind him to look at Second. "Should I go talk to him?"

Blue nodded.

Red walked towards Second and sat down next to him. He didn't notice until Red poked him on the shoulder.

"A- Ah, hey Red..." Second mumbled, his head down.

"Sec, are you sure you're okay? You've been acting differently during the past hour."

"Oh, have I?" Second asked. Red nodded. He felt bad; he didn't want the others to believe that he wasn't alright - he wanted to deal with his own problems so that he wouldn't bother anyone else. Was he that obvious?

"Sorry..."

"It's nothing to be sorry about, Sec. We're all concerned about you. Can you please tell us what's going on?"

There was no response. It wasn't just because Dark returned, but it was also because there was a chance that he could murder his friends again. However, he didn't have the heart to tell them that.

"Nothing, nothing's going on," Second muttered, moving away slightly. Red felt slightly hurt by Second actions, but he knew that it was for the better. Second will come to his senses soon.

"Sorry, Second..."

"D- did I hurt your feelings?"

"Well- yeah, a little bit."

"Sor-"

"Stop saying sorry, it's not your fault..." Red responded quietly. "Do you need some.. alone time?"

Second nodded.

"Okay. But please remember, we care. We are all worried about you, so... you can tell us anything."

Red smiled at Second, and Second smiled back, quickly putting his head down again. He usually did that when he was trying not to cry. Red walked away. A folded piece of paper landed beside him. Second looked behind him; not too near the couch, Green, Blue and Yellow were standing there, giggling. They saw Second looking at them, and they waved at him enthusiastically. Second looked back at the piece of paper, and unfolded it.

The paper was a drawing of him, Red, Green, Blue and Yellow, plus Alan's cursor in the corner. Written in big bold letters at the top of the page, were the words: "We love you!"

Almost immediately, Second broke down in happy tears, and the group approached him, smiling. They all embraced Second in a hug; they didn't mind the fact that Second was crying.

"It's okay, Second... just let it all out," Red whispered.

"We'll always care!" Green added.

"Thank you guys so m- much, you have n- no idea how much I n- needed this!" Second cried, his voice breaking.

"Of course, anytime!" Blue exclaimed.

"Just... try not to hide your feelings a lot, okay?" Yellow questioned.

Second nodded once more.

"Thank you..." Second whispered.

Meanwhile with Chosen...

Chosen entered the building and tried to find Dark in the long hallways.

"Dark?" Chosen yelled. His voice echoed in the hallway. There was no response - where could this guy be?

Suddenly, he got shoved to the ground, before falling unconsious. The last thing he saw was a red, hollow-headed stick-figure swinging a bat to Chosen's head, yelling: "Surprise!"

To be continued...