Episode 6 - Kidnapped.

Before you read this chapter!

I forgot to mention that in this fanfic's headcanon, The Showdown (aka AvA season 5) happened 2 months after AvM Episode 30, The King. Characters like TCO, TDL, Purple and K.O all know eachother, so there's that as well. I already addressed this in my conversations, but I don't think a lot of people check there, so I'm sorry if you already know this! Just getting this out there for potential future episodes...

Anyways, back to the story! :D

•~~~~~~~~~~•

The group ran towards the building where the red, glowing light was coming from, determined to save Chosen from Dark. Although Chosen didn't really have the best attitude towards people he wasn't familiar with, once you got to know him better, he was actually pretty kind. And that's what Second and his friends liked about him. They knew that once you were pretty close with Chosen, he would do anything in his power to protect them. And now they must return the favor.

"Guys, we're nearby!" Blue called out to the others. "Just two more streets away."

The rest nodded and continued running. Whilst doing so, they noticed the streets getting less crowded as they ran past. They turned at a certain direction, heading into a sketchy, quiet alleyway; it was a shortcut to the building. They slowed down to start walking, looking around.

"This place is a bit dark, don't you think?" Red said in a quiet voice, walking beside Yellow.

"Yes, I've noticed..." Yellow whispered, turning his head to look at the posters and graffiti on the walls.

The silence was abruptly interrupted by a roar of fire and a strong force, pushing everyone to the floor. Dark landed in front of them and kicked Second violently to the side, aggressively grabbing Red and Yellow by the arm.

"No! Let go of my friends!" Green yelled, standing up and running towards Dark. Dark turned to him and scoffed.

Grasping onto both of their arms in one hand, Dark pulled Green towards him, forcing Green onto the floor. Dark kicked Green onto the wall, knocking him out, Sighing, Dark picked up Green by the arm, until he got attacked from behind. It was Blue. Having a quick reaction, Dark let go of Green and quickly turned around, punching Blue in the face. Being stunned for a moment, Dark used this to his advantage and grabbed his and Green's arm. He used a rope to tie them together.

Second, recovering from the forceful kick, looked up.

"...Dark?"

Dark turned back to Second and chuckled softly.

"See you soon, Second."

Before Second had a chance to stand up, Dark flew off, taking Second's friends with him, leaving the staff behind. Ashamed, Second buried his face in his hands.

"Second, how could you be so stupid?" Second hissed at himself. His friends were now held captive by the person that nearly ruined his life. They were in grave danger. How could he let this happen? Suddenly, Second looked up, remembering something.

Purple's house was nearby.

With Dark and the others...

"Green, are you awake?" Red whispered.

Green opened his eyes after getting knocked out by Dark. He could see all his friends - well, all of them except Second. They were all tied up in separate chairs.

"Where are we?" Green muttered.

"In a dark room, I suppose," Yellow shrugged. "Dark took us... somewhere."

"Don't you think we're in the building?" Blue asked. "Y'know... the same one where Chosen is?"

"Oh, maybe you're right..." Green agreed in a quiet voice. "A dark room... Second and Chosen described it like that, didn't they?"

Red nodded, looking exhausted. There was so much going on - he just couldn't keep up with it. It was silent for a moment, until Red sniffed quietly.

"Red, are you crying?" Blue asked.

No response.

"Red?" Green said quietly, tilting his head up.

"...yeah?" Red questioned after a moment, his voice cracking.

"Are you... crying?" Blue repeated once more.

"...maybe."

"Oh, Red..."Yellow sighed. "We'll be fine, I'm sure of it."

"How? We literally just got kidnapped by the guy who stabbed us just a while back. How are we gonna be fine!?" Red yelled, losing his temper a little bit.

"Red, calm down," Blue whispered.

Red took a deep breath and sighed.

"Sorry, sorry... I just got a b- bit carried away..." Red mumbled, putting his head down.

"It's not your fault, Red..." Green reassured him, his eyes closed. "It's none of our faults. We... just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

The door opened and Dark stepped inside the room. Once he entered, everyone except Red gave him a glare.

"Oh... it's you," Yellow mumbled, giving Dark a death stare.

"Good morning to you too," Dark replied, pressing some buttons on his Vira-band.

Dark looked around, inspecting the group, when he realized that Red was crying.

"Aww, someone getting emotional?" Dark teased, walking over to Red.

"Shut up," Red grumbled, not looking up.

"Don't act so tough," Dark snapped, pulling Red harshly towards him. The others gasped. "You guys are just making this easy for me. One wrong move..."

Dark activated his Vira-blade.

"...and I'll give you a reason to cry."

Dark let go of Red, who was now gasping for air.

"W- what... what do you want to do to us?" Red asked in a quiet voice.

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough," Dark chuckled, glancing over to the other stick-figures.

Dark walked over to the door and closed it behind him, leaving the sticks in the room. It was a good moment until someone spoke up.

"How about Second?" Yellow questioned. "Do you think that he's okay?"

"Second will be fine, he always is," Green responded, smiling. "He will save us, I just know it."

To be continued...