Episode 4 - A call for help.

TW: A bit of physical abuse.

After a while, Chosen woke up tied to a chair with a rope. His head hurt badly due to Dark hitting him with the bat.

Where am I... Chosen thought to himself.

He looked around in the room he was in; it was dark, but there was a lightbulb above him, dimly lighting up the small area he was in, kind of like a spotlight. In the corner of the dull room, he could see a metal door, but it seemed to be locked. Next to the door was a table with a dark wristband on it. Chosen could recognize that wristband anywhere; it was the one Dark used to kill Second's friends. That is, until Second awakened his powers...
Someone unlocked the metal door, and Dark appeared on the other side.

"Oh look, you're awake."

Dark stepped inside the room, locking the door behind him. He went over to the table and wore his wristband.

"What do you want from me?!" Chosen yelled, struggling to escape the rope.

"It's simple, really," Dark sighed, walking towards Chosen with a glint in his eyes. "I want... revenge."

As he said that, he pushed the chair Chosen was sitting on to the ground. However, Chosen stayed strong - he didn't want to break his promise with Second.

" Oh, and don't even try to escape the rope," Dark added, rubbing his hands together. "It's just a waste of time."

Dark lifted the chair upright and walked around the chair slowly, hands behind his back.

"W-What are you going to do to me?" Chosen stuttered, his head down.

"And why would I share that information to you?" Dark asked, stopping. "It will only ruin my plan."

"I hate you."

"No surprise there." Dark shrugged, walking over to the table and picking up the bat.

"No... why would do you all this? What did I do to you?"

Dark paused and started laughing.

"What did you do to me? I'm sorry, but did you already forget? YOU BETRAYED ME." Dark yelled, throwing the bat to the other side of the room.
Dark shoved the chair to the ground, much harder than before. "We were supposed to rule the internet together! It was supposed to be the best day of my life. We were gonna have freedom! Freedom, Chosen!" Dark exclaimed, pacing the room. "But no! You had to ruin our- I'm sorry- MY... plan, and look at where we are now! Why, Chosen?"

"It was wrong, that's why!" Chosen protested.

"So what? What if it was wrong? Freedom. It was all we ever wanted. It was our only chance, and you and your little stick-figure friends RUINED IT!"

Dark slapped Chosen across the face, but Chosen wasn't going to give up. Not yet. Dark glanced at the bat at the far side of the room. Dark ran to the bat, and Chosen quickly figured out what was going on. He was going to knock him out again.

Oh god, what do I do? Chosen thought, slightly panicking. Then he remembered something. Visions! That's it! Dark ran back to Chosen, the bat in his hand. He had to act quick. Chosen was going to send a vision to Second - he closed his eyes tightly and concentrated. He could hear the footsteps getting louder and louder. And that was until he got knocked out cold.

Meanwhile in Alan's PC...

It was 5 a.m, and Red, Blue, Yellow and Green were sleeping in their own rooms, Second being no different. However, he was was having an unusual dream...

In Second's dream...

Second woke up, and looked around. It was pitch black. Confused, he stood up and turned around.

"Hello?"

There was no response. For a moment, at least.

"Second? Did it work?"

Second immediately recognized that voice.

"Chosen? Is that you?"

"Oh thank god, it worked!"

"W- What's going on? Where are you?"

"You can't see me, you can only hear my voice. Now, I want you to listen very carefully."

Second went quiet, ready to listen to what Chosen was going to say.

"I am in a dim room... i- in some sort of apartment. Dark has me. I'm unconscious at the moment."

"W- What?"

"Please, Sec, you have to help me. You are my only hope. Don't forget, I'm in the city. I... I don't think I have much time left."

Suddenly, Second heard a muffled voice.

"Wake up, Second!" the voice said. Suddenly, Second got shaken, and Second jumped up, panting.

Red was standing beside Second's bed, the rest of the group standing behind him.

"W- What happened?" Second asked, sitting up.

"I... I don't know, you just started to hyperventilate in your sleep, a- and we got worried," Yellow mentioned, stepping towards Second.

"Sec, you're sweating - did you have a bad dream?" Green asked.

Second eyes widened. The dream...

"Guys, I know it's early and it's pretty sudden, but we need to go to the city."

Blue raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Chosen is in danger."

To be continued...

•~~~~~~~~~~•

Hello guys!! I just wanna say, thank you so much for 100 reads! I know it's not much, but still, it's my first book, and I'm pretty proud :D

Love, Emiko <3