𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒪𝓃𝑒🌿

нαѕ ρσν

The first step to becoming metkyina, is learning how to ride like one.

We all watched aonung closely as he spread his arms out and made a few clicking, and whooping noises with his mouth

Seconds later, fascinating sea creatures began swimming around him.

They were nothing like the animals we had back in the forest.

The corners of my lips curled up as i smiled at one that caught my eye, it was teal and orange. Its stripes ran over its body like small waves. "woah" i whispered in awe.

"these are ilu and if you want to live here you have to ride" aonung blandly voiced loudly, but i didn't pay him any mind because i was too busy staring at the ilu.

My heart swelled with joy once i seen the ilu i've been watching swim over to me.

"hey buddy!" i squealed while running my hands along its slimey, textured neck.

A small chuckle left my lips as i watched the ilu nuzzle its head against my hand.

"his name is ch'uaw not bodeee?" aonung snapped at me.

To be quite honest it was hilarious hearing how crappy his pronunciation was, "i called him friend, but the sky people say buddy" i tried not to laugh as i taught him about the foreign word.

"i do not speak that demon talk" aonung argued, i could tell he took more traits from his mother because of how serious he was.

I bit on my lower lip as i fought the urge to laugh in his face.

Sounds of water splashing around filled my ears as i watched him move to the other side of the ilu, "make the bond" he bluntly stated before crossing his teal, fit arms.

"ok cool" i shrugged before grabbing ahold of the rough, leather ilu saddle. A small grunt left my mouth as i struggled to mount the ilu.

This was much harder than getting onto a ikran, the ilu was slippery and the water made things a million times harder for me

"look at her legs!" a unfamiliar voice teased.

After a few moments of struggling, i finally mounted ch'uaw. I turned my head to get a better look at the idiot who was making fun of me. It was a guy who sort of looked like roxto except his face seemed more punchable.

"wow your friends are even uglier" i told aonung before putting my index finger in my mouth and fake barfing.

A smug look crept onto his face, "they seem to be on your level forest girl" his head flew back as he laughed loudly.