𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜🌿

Darkness ruled the sky until the light decided to reign once again withering away all of the bioluminescent beauty within pandora, allowing all na'vi to see the ethereal creations from the great mother as the new day fell upon them.

The chiefs son and daughter sat on a secluded rock that covered part of the island with toruk maktos older children, and hazel.

Kiri kept her eyes shut while shifting uncomfortably in her spot, "any longer and my legs will fall off" the sully girl whispered so that only hazel would hear her.

"forget your legs what about my stomach? i'm starving!" hazel whispered yelled as her stomach grumbled on cue. She used one hand to rub it while groaning quietly.

Neteyam, roxto, and aonung shared a few glances while snickering at how obvious lo'ak was being about his crush towards tsireya.

Tsireya placed a hand on lo'aks chest and the other on his stomach, "lo'ak your heartbeat is fast?"  she looked up at his face with a worrisome look in her eyes.

Lo'ak cleared his throat "sorry" he quickly muttered causing the other three men to burst into a fit of laughter.

"real mature guys" hazel scolded them while crossing her dark blue arms. She shook her head while watching the men cackle obnoxiously.

Kiri rolled her eyes before turning to look at her friend who seemed to be just as fed up with the lesson as she was."i'd rather drink acid than watch this" she mumbled.

Hazels lower lip poked out as she nodded her head slowly, "make sure to pour me a cup too" she agreed with kiri.

After another hour of practicing their breathing techniques the group decided to call it a day.

Hazel hummed as she watched her toes dig into the toasty sand, she looked around for a bit before jogging over to her and neteyams secret spot

Hazel hummed as she watched her toes dig into the toasty sand, she looked around for a bit before jogging over to her and neteyams secret spot. They named it 'Lovers Den'

It had tall thin trees with humongous green leaves that provided excellent shade on a scorching day like this. She ran her tongue over her lower lip as she dusted the sand off of the two flat rocks the couple used for chairs.

A cool breeze rustled the leaves as she looked up at the midsized tree trunks that hung over the area like a security blanket. she loved it here because it gave her a sense of privacy.

"hey you ok?" neteyam voiced quietly while scanning the area with his big yellow eyes.

Hazel jumped a bit due to her being startled by his sudden presence, "thank god it's just you!" she gasped before slapping a hand over her chest and letting out a huge sigh of relief.

"who else were you expecting?" neteyam raised a brow while eyeing her up and down.

Hazel lowered her head and smoothed out her light brown loin cloth with both of her hands "no one? i just worry that i might bump into that asshole aonung" she mumbled before raising her head again.

Neteyams face tightened at the thought of someone instilling fear in his woman. It was his job to make sure she felt safe no matter where they were, "if he does as little as breathe near you i will jerk a knot into his tail"  he lowly murmured before moving closer to the girl.

"geez i can see why he looks so scared of you" hazel giggled as she wrapped her arms around his torso.

The creatures around them chirped and buzzed creating a peaceful aura around the two lovers that held onto each other like it was their last day on the planet.

"i want you to have dinner with my parents tonight" neteyam blurted out randomly.

Hazels face scrunched up as she looked up at the man, "ma tey they literally hate my guts?" she was confused, neytiri and jake have never seemed too keen about her so why would they all be able to sit and have a drama free dinner?

Neteyams head tilted to the side as he licked his lips, "baby just trust me okay?" he begged, with a hopefull glimmer in his eyes.

"tey you know your mom wants to kill me?" hazel used her two fingers to make a slicing motion across her neck.

Hazel backed away from neteyam and watched as he paced back and forth, "ma tey" the girl called out to him but he ignored her.

Her golden orbs that held small specs of brown shifted down to his tail that was swinging wildly, she reached out and grabbed onto his elbow "ma tey what the hell is going on?" she whispered as her chest heaved up and down.

Neteyam grabbed both of her hands "tsaheylu hazel" he raspily murmured with tears glistening in his eyes.

Hazels mouth fell open when she realized he was ready to mate with her for life. she clasped a hand over her mouth as fresh tears spilled out of her eyes, "let's do it in secret teyam?" she sniffled while gently running her thumbs over his knuckles.

She knew it would be hard convincing him of doing things the non traditional way because of how moral he was.

"why in secret? i want to do this the right way we need my parents blessing" he rambled until hazel silenced him with a kiss.

Their lips melted together like a perfect puzzle piece, hazel pulled away and frantically placed both of her hands on his face "you know your mom would never approve of us?" her lips quivered as tears rolled down her cheeks that were covered in white bioluminescent dots.

Neteyam shook his head before resting his sweaty forehead onto hers, "listen, i know my mother" he reassuringly wrapped his tail around her ankle.

"do you trust me?" neteyam murmured while running the tips of his fingers up, and down her toned back.

Hazel slowly sucked in some air "yes i do" she breathed out before brushing her lips against his cold ones.

A huge grin crept onto his lips once he finally got her approval for the dinner with his parents.

Neteyam placed short, fast kisses all over her face. Hazels feathery giggles sounded like heaven to him. He would give anything to hear her beautiful laugh for eternity.

Hazel lightly shoved him away from her with a toothy grin plastered across her blue face, "i need to go, meet me back here tonight?" her head lazily tilted to the side.

"where are you going?" the arches of neteyams brows lifted up, showing his sudden interest in hazels whereabouts.

The girl jokingly rolled her golden orbs before gently pushing past him, "is it a crime to have girl time with my future sister in law?" her delicate giggles echoed throughout their secret spot.

Neteyam looked over his shoulder at her slim figure stroll away, her hips swayed in a seductive manner with every single step that she took. "no, not as long as i can have you all to myself tonight" the sully man teased.

Hazel laughed out loud for the last time before finally vanishing into thin air. Neteyam let out a small sigh, "that woman will be the death of me" he mumbled to himself before heading the opposite way.