Chapter three

🍁🍁🍁
21st March

🍁🍁🍁

Talia's pov

We sat there for about 10 minutes while the food was being dished up listening to Jobe and Archie debate on who was better out of Birmingham City and Aston villa.

"Come on- hey Talia back me up here." Archie said making me look at him.
"Nah Jude come on." Jobe said to Jude making both me and Jude look at them before looking at each other before snapping our eyes away again.

"Uh I-" Jude was saying before I interrupted.
"Guys this debate has been going on for years it doesn't matter anymore." I said making them look at me.

"You not a villa fan anymore?" Jude asked me.
"Not that, I just don't care for arguments us four had before one of us got selective memory loss." I replied sarcastically making Ariana scoff as he opened his mouth slightly like he was going to say something but changed his mind.

"So Jobe how's you and Anisa?" Jude asked as he attempted to break the awkwardness. Instead making Jobe's smile drop as he uncomfortably shifted in his chair.
"Uh we're sorta taking a break at the moment." He replied making us all look at him.
"What wh-" Ariana was asking.
"So Talia how's dance going?" Jobe asked interrupting her.
"Yeah it's good thanks." I replied just before Denise and my mum started walking in with the food.

"Food is ready!!" Denise said as she bought plates in with my mum behind her with some plates.

I sat there eating knowing he was looking at me, I could feel his gaze as his eyes burned through me.

🍁

"Denise that was lovely." My mum said as we all finished our food.
"Aw stop it." She replied making us giggle before she stood up and started collecting plates.

"Denise I'll do the wash up." I said as I stood up.
"Oh no sweetie, you don't have to." She replied as I shook my head.
"No I insist." I said as I started grabbing plates as well before following her to the kitchen.

"I'll go grab one of the boys to help you." She said as I nodded silently praying it was Jobe she was getting to help.

But when I turned round to see Jude had walked in I rolled my eyes out of instinct as he grabbed a towel and began drying what I had just washed.

"Always told mum we need a dishwasher. She says we don't have one to keep us humble." He randomly said making me scoff.
"What went wrong with you then." I replied bluntly without looking at him.

"Look Tali I-" He was saying.
"It's Talia." I said interrupting him.
"What?" He replied making me turn to face him.
"I said it's Talia. I think you lost the rights to that nickname when you dipped never to be seen again." I said as he sighed.
"I didn't just-" He was saying.
"Save it." I replied before taking the cloth that was in his hands and drying my own before throwing it back into his arms and walking out the kitchen back into the dining room.

Jude's pov

I stood in the kitchen in shock at what had just happened.

She's much more angry and upset with me than i thought she was going to be.

I grabbed a quick drink before walking out the kitchen to see they had moved to the living room so i walked in there and took a seat next to Jobe.

I looked to my right across Ariana to see Talia sat there on her phone.