The Whole Truth

The days were getting closer to Isla's wedding date, and she was growing scared

The days were getting closer to Isla's wedding date, and she was growing scared. She knew she loved Enzo, and he loved her back, but she was afraid he would find a reason not to love her after the wedding. Everyone told her it was cold feet, and she shouldn't look too much into the situation, but it was hard. Sometimes, she thought he was too good for her, especially since he was a virgin, and she was far from it. It made her think she could do something he didn't like. So much was running through her head, and she was having trouble processing it all.

"You're like this every time I find you. What's the problem now?"

"Random thoughts that I wish would stop poking at me... what's up with the weird smirk?" She asked, looking up at Milana as she quickly sat beside her. She was up to something, and every time she followed Lana, they ended up in trouble. "Whatever you're thinking about doing, drop it now. The last time you and I ran off, I had to call Enzo and help us out of your mess, and he was pissed at me for a full week."

"Wow, I didn't know you thought that less of me." She smiled as Isla cut her eyes at the crazy girl. "Okay, I see how it is, but I promise it's nothing for us to get in trouble for. I was thinking about how we should have a girls' spa day and bring your little sister along. She's been doing well with her rehabilitation and deserves a reward."

"That sounds good, but I have to finish this. My wedding is in three days, and I have so much that needs to be done. I have another dress fitting in two hours, and I have to make sure everything is ready on time. I need to pick up our wedding bands. Lana, what if Enzo makes a mistake by marrying me?"

"Issy, why would you say that? You're the best match Zo could ask for. There was never a mistake in choosing you. Plus, if he does something to break your heart, I'll fuck him up for you. No one hurts my best friend and gets away with it." Isla laughed, shaking her head as Carter and Camila walked in. She was looking for Enzo to be behind him or Yamaguchi, but surprisedly, it was only them.

"I found your sister down by the horses. It seems she have a love for them."

"I didn't know I wasn't supposed to be down there—"

"You can go down there unless you were doing something you didn't have any business doing." Camila shook her head as Isla turned to Carter, shaking his. It confused her why he would walk her back unless she was doing something wrong. "Babe, we should leave them alone—"

"You can go, but she's my sister too, in a way; therefore, I would like to stay. I'll catch you in a bit, and maybe we can watch a movie..."

"You mean fuck. Keep on, Milana, and you and Carter will have a baby before you're married. If you know what's good for you, Car, you should propose." The man bowed and gracefully left the room as Isla turned to her little sister, staring down at the floor until she and Lana saw her arm.

"What the hell did you do to yourself?"

"It was an accident... Carter walked up on me, and it frightened me. I cut myself on the fence...."