Chapter I

Lisa's POV

I was searching about a group named 'BLACKPINK' as they were going to work for the government but the weird part is that, I can't find any information about them.

They are known to be very dangerous and mysterious but I guess, we should atleast have their basic bio data. For ages I have heard, that they have been very careful of their steps they take, it isn't like I am not like them but while searching about my id, you would atleast get my basic bio data.

They are giving me a headache while searching about them. It's actually very weird for me to be so impatient about someone but there is also a reason.

My father's fucking step sister is going to come home today and they have told that I am willing to see her. I don't care about the faces I might make during thinking about this family pain but I do need to calm myself down because I don't like when someone takes up my personal space for fun but there is an exception, and it's nobody else than my best friend.

I have gone mad about thinking all of this gibberish. I NEED TO STOP otherwise no one can stop me from loosing my mind.

I took a deep breath and again started searching about them but this time I thought about asking Google because its the only supreme being I can think of right now.

When I searched about 'BLACKPINK' in Google, I got to see the name of all the members but their faces were barely visible because it was covered with a mask.

Why do I feel like I have seen one of them, though but before anything else could have happened, one of my colleagues called on me and it was none other than the most annoying one, Kim Jisoo.

I almost hate that girl because she is too clingy but I also need to stop giving a fuck about her, if I need to work here properly. I am already better than everyone in my work place even when I am not even that senior, in the sense as age but I did join at a higher post than I should have but they still gladly accepted my request.

I have been working here since 1 year and I like it over here because of the salary I get and specially I am able to fulfill all of my childhood dreams like shooting, exploring new places, solving crimes and specifically researching about new problems and people.

I rolled my eyes internally before turning towards her and she passed me the smile that she once told was just specially for me. Her scent has always made my blood boil. If there is a way I can kill her then I would gladly do it, but alas, I cannot.

I thought of responding her in my normal cold voice because in these few seconds, I was boring holes in her body and thought a tension would be created but her eyes didn't even reflect an inch of fear, not even uneasiness.

She kept staring at me with her eyes her lips gently curving up into a smirk when I noticed her lips. I might be shameless but the problem over here is always her luscious lips. Doesn't matter how much I try, I get attracted to them when she is talking causing me to loose my senses at times and tightly grasping my thighs for self control.

Yn - Ms. Kim, why are you here? I cleary hope it's not a invalid reason for a small conversation between us.

I gave her my not so famous fake smile which she passed me with a bigger smirk. Looks like someone over here is trying to mess with Lalisa Manoban, till the date I can withstand, no one can mess with my brain, doesn't matter how much great of a manipulator he is.

Jisoo - I am here to know about the reports of 'BLACKPINK'.

She walked towards me after closing my cabin door. She is the only person who has never knocked before coming inside my cabin.

Pulled the chair near my chair and sat in front of me, pulling each other by our feets to be close, bending a bit to close the proximity and then staring at each other.

After the close proximity for the first time in life I was observing her features, her fairly pale skin tone almost provoking me to give her bite marks, her absolutely beautiful straight nose with a pointes tip causing me to almost poke it.

Her plump lips with a cupid's bow making me regret all the days when I could have used her to kiss me. The first celebration when she was able to complete the mission, completely wasted and given me the responsibility to take her home. Her continuous whining and unexpected moans during the drive was turning me yet I controlled.

Then after all of these debates, my eyes finally landed on those brown orbs which hold secrets that are meant to be told but isn't for some external fears.

I have heard, appearances can be deceiving and it's the same case as Kim Jisoo. She looks sweet yet holds the darkest secrets of life. She feels like a bird with one wing, trying to fly but can't because of her problems.

When I meant I hate her, it didn't simply state for her teasings and clinging but the most importantly the secrets that she held deep within her.

Asking and doubting yet unharmed,
Screaming and scolding yet unbothered,
Helping and stalking yet unnoticed.
I just want to know, what are you Kim Jisoo, she is making me go to the different lengths of impossibilities yet I want to imply that they are possible.

You have driven me crazy, not from your talks but from your behavior. Hide your monsters before I become the Devil who is after your suffering, so that you can have a peaceful life with as much simplicity as possible.

Her intoxicating smell telling stories of different incidents, the different scents of different scenes describe a lot about her mysterious existence.

All I wish to say is that run before I catch the real you.

------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was just a chapter so I started to explain that both the stories are a completely different concept and main female lead being bold.