Chapter II

Author's POV

The two disoriented individuals were staring at each other with the motive of trying to read each other minds, yet they were thinking about something else either.

They separated each other from the proximity between them to let fresh air fill their nostrils instead of each other's breathes.

The stared at each other again but they couldn't figure out about what to talk about, yet Jisoo being older thought of talking about their project at the current moment, which is 'BLACKPINK'.

Jisoo - So, have you gathered any information about that group.

It was more of a question to her than Lisa. Jisoo stared back at her with the same intensity as she was showered with. The latter's brown optics were showing uncertainty, questioning herself to whether to tell her not.

Proceeding might be hard still she needs to work. Her research till now didn't completely execute the faces of the partners and she was deliberately waiting for the face reveal of those precarious and unfathomable creatures.

Lisa - Till now, I have just found one picture of them and that too unclear.

Jisoo chuckled and mentally smirked for some reasons. Finding about 'BLACKPINK' is going to be a hard task for them.

Jisoo - I guess, you should first check, if they have given any interviews.

The idea wasn't bad but people like them don't really have any business with interviews because they are of mere value for them.

Lisa - Are you sure, they wouldn't have done any interviews though.

Lisa still uncertain, turned around towards her computer screen to find about the interviews, they might have done.

She tried to find some sources and she got one clip of them but it's not an interview but a paparazzi shooting them while going somewhere.

The audio wasn't at all audible to them, she made use of some tricks that she learned. The audio was fairly audible enough for them to understand what they were talking about.

Before the video proceeded, Lisa got a call from her best friend Eun woo, she got interrupted in her work, yet she picked up because he is the only person who can help her with the problem she is facing now.

She excused herself and went outside.

---------------

Lisa's POV

I did get a bit of information on them but the audio was barely audible, I use some of the techniques that I know and volume turned up to fairly audible and at the same time Eun woo called and a smile made it's way up to my face.

Doesn't matter how much big of a problem I am in, if he is there then I don't need to fear anything,

MAYBE..............

I quickly excused myself from that annoying human and made my way outside, in front of the stairs, leading to the cctv room of the cafe and then outside the cafeteria.

I did pick up the call during the whole process but I just told him to keep quite, so that I can quickly get out of my work place, proceed to peacefully talk to him and no one can listen to our conversation.

Lisa - What's up Eun?

Eun woo - I'm fine, why does your spirits feels so low?

The thing I like about best friends is that you don't need to tell them what you feel, they'll just understand by your behavior.

Lisa - Well, I am just a bit in a problem for one research project.

Eun woo - Well, what's the project?

I thought for a minute and then thought of telling him because he knows almost all of my secrets, so I thought of telling him.

Lisa - I have a project on researching about 'BLACKPINK' as they are going to work with the government.

--------------------

I hope you all are safe and healthy until the next chapter, take care.

Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter.