Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.13

"You, who are you?" Mo Zhiyang's eyes widened in horror, but his heart was eager to try: Good guy, just beat a few people to vent your anger.

The leader, a man with a headscarf on his head, walked over and said, "Come play with us." After saying that, he stepped forward and wanted to do something.

"Woo~ No." Mo Zhiyang kept backing up and retreated into the alley.

These people were naturally happy to see him seeking his own death and heading down a dead end, so they dragged him along and all five of them followed him.

Everyone didn't want to get caught in trouble, so they didn't come forward.

Then there was a sound of wailing and screaming from inside, and passersby ducked away for fear of getting into trouble.

Not long after, the little fool stumbled out, his white clothes covered in stains and blood, and ran towards the end of the street in a panic.

After the person left, they wanted to go in and take a look. As soon as they entered, they were shocked. Good guy, those people were lying on the ground in a mess.

All five of them were dying, and one hand was placed in a strange posture. It looked like it had been broken by someone.

The passers-by were so frightened that they hurriedly ran to report the matter to the authorities. However, these gangsters also did a lot of bad things. Some people wanted to report the matter to the authorities, but were stopped by others.

Everyone tacitly agreed to pretend they didn't know, then turned around and left, only to be disgusted by them.

"Uuuu~Uncle, help me!"

After Mo Zhiyang finished beating those people, he felt much better. Following the system prompts, he ran barefoot to the Prince's Mansion in the north of the city.

On weekdays, the prince lives in the East Palace. These days, because the defense in the capital has to be changed, it is more convenient to stay outside the palace and go directly to the Ministry of War for discussion.

Mo Zhiyang also knew that, so he kept running that way, and finally saw the prominent gate. Dragging his bleeding feet, he kept running forward, "Uncle!"

"Uncle!" 

He just came back from the palace. As soon as he got off the carriage, he heard a soft voice calling uncle.

The prince was a little confused and thought it was an auditory hallucination. He got off the carriage and looked back, only to see the figure of a young man running towards him from the other side.

"Why did he come?" The prince was surprised.

Seeing that he was right in front of the house, Mo Zhiyang gritted his teeth, pretended that his legs were weak, stumbled to the ground, passed out, and did not get up again.

"Why are you here?" The prince lifted up his robe and ran over. He saw him lying on the ground covered in blood. His white clothes were stained with blood. It was heartbreaking to see him like this.

It's a pity that the person on the ground have passed out and can't answer.

The prince bent down and picked him up. Only then did he realize that his weight was too light. He frowned and said, "Come here, call for the imperial doctor."

This whole body of blood is really a bit of a servant. Looking at his feet, the white and delicate feet are not wearing shoes. They have been rubbed all the way and are bleeding.