Introduction & Aesthetic's

Welcome and thank you for choosing to read,𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

- 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 -

𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈 was a wild child growing up, never taking no as an answer. She was a carefree soul, who was open minded, who easily opened up. Her act was enabled because of  her loving grandama, and mother who would cherish 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚 for as long they could in this cruel world, But one fateful day ended that lifetime. Of 12 year old 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚. 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚 could never forget the day, where she turned numb to everything, blocking out any type of feelings, and her heart. Enabling her grandfathers own killing machine. She thought it was impossible to love again after her past, but one sucide mission turned her whole world upside down.....

𝐀𝐙𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈 was always the quiet type, reserved and attentive. As a young kid, no would ever think to look past the small innocent boy they cherished outside of locked doors, but it's the tradegy that happened behind closed doors that fueled the beast. Only unfortunately as time would have it, they were too late as their innocent 8 year old boy had already murdured them all in cold blood. As he grew up he decided that he wants the power, strength, and loyalty. The hunger only increased as the beast grew. Growing so much, as fate would have him, he became the strongest biggest, and feared Don. Whom belonged to Russians specifically, The Bratva.....

Will they find a way to not just mend their own but eachothers broken hearts.....

❣︎ Characters Aesthetics ❣︎

 "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞."
-𝟐𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

"𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬."
-𝟐𝟔 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

-
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
------------
𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 & 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞
------------------------

darkromancelol and honeywriites
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚, & 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 😍😘❤️
𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞 slutfordaddymafiamen
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠