𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫¹

• Isla •

• Isla •

One of things I hate is going to the club not to get laid, or get drunk, or if I'm on a mission for Alejandro, who is my grandfather that I hate, and will always from hell and back or until I can kill him, but for now I have to hold off on that plan.

I make my way through the club until I see elevators that go up to the hotel above. After getting in the elevator I press floor 53, while I am going up to one of the many penthouse suites my father owns, who actually the founder of a large architectural firm which owns this building and many others. Where he lets my grandad do his work somtimes, but since my dad married into the family my mother kept him shielded away from the dark parts of her life, because the less that know the better.

The elevator dings signaling I made it up to floor 53, i cautiously exit the elevator while also checking my surroundings for extra guards. Since this is one of the bigger floors with many suites, my father normally on a usual day where my grandfather is not involved has the area heavily guarded as it's for his V.I.P's, and he wants to make sure they have tge upmost safety while enjoying the expierence of his hotels.

As I approach the room I hear faint cry's from inside. As I walk into the room my suspicions are correct as I hear cries from a baby, and heels being scraped on the floor. While I walk into the kitchen of the suite I see a burly, but also scrawny man dragging a woman while the probably 6 or 7 month baby probably cries from hunger, it's noticeable because he or she looks underfed, and I also see a bit of blue and purple bruises on the poor babies skin.

As soon as the woman who is currently being dragged willingly spots me she smiles, because it's an act after all, and that's my bestie as she calls it, "Alexis" well that's her fake name , who've I've know for, since about 6th grade. However the man or Santiago as we call him sadly doesn't notice me, or my gun pointed at him until I turn off the safety of it, and cock it.

You see this man works for Alejandro but he decided to feed information to the enemies, The Russian mafia, but also we got a call from his dear lovely wife, that he has been beating her and her son almost fully black and blue for about 6 months now. Since his wife and amazing daughter died, my grandfather has been heavy on respecting women's right, and safety. I don't really care or admire him for it as it's literally the bare minimum. Since he didn't until he lost the loves of his life.

Anyways, back to dear Mason now that Alexis left, and took the baby with her the fun begins. "So where gonna start with your death Mason?"

"I-I-I'm sorry I'd didn't mean to spill any information to the enemy." He says

I almost laugh at his try at defending himself, keyword being almost. "So you're telling me that you just accidentally went to spew secrets about the Italians to the Russian's?"