chap 3 : Flight

Gautami and Abhyudaya reached the airport and met there callegues.

Like Pranav said... Urmila, Ujjwal, Myth, Simon and Nischay were there.

Abhi took out his camera and started to record for the vedio.

'Toh guys meet Nischay sir jinke sath Aaap Ek collaboration chahate the ' he spoke

'toh yeah Raha vlog' Gau smiled looking at the camera.

'Hello guys please in Chote YouTubers par rahem Kha Kar inke vedios ko like Kardena' Nischay joked only causing Abhi to look in the camera sadly.

'tuta hua... Saaj hu mei... Khud sei hi naraj hu' myth started singing making everyone laugh.

Nischay was very excited as it was his second time traveling in business class.

After a while they were eating in the VIP lounge.

Gautami was eating some gourmet ice-cream and Abhyudaya was admiring her unknowingly that he was admiring her.

She just looked so cuteee and adorable.

(Abhyudaya's point of view )

'kya tad Raha hai bei ? ' she asked looking up at me then turned around her head and saw a girl sitting there taking selfies.

(pov)ends

'accha ladki tad Raha hai ' she smirked but on the inside she felt very jealous.

'yaar... Tu Galat samaj rahi hai ' Abhyudaya blushed cause if he explained that he was admiring Gau things will become weird.

'Ha Ha chal jhuthe ' she said

Well for Gautami she just felt so sad
...and jealous .

He was staring at some other girl so he doesn't like her.

What happened that day in his house didn't mean anything.

It was a mistake

💔

...

After some time they finally boarded the plane.

Nothing much happened aside from jokes and vlogs.

And Finally they reached Portugal , Madeira .
...

'Yayyyy!!!!!! Ronaldo Kei ghar aaye hai !!!!!' Abhyudaya screamed as Gau recorded him.

'Woah this place is beautiful ' Gau said

'I know right I am so happy! ' he replied and hugged her.

This caught Gau off guard and she blushed.

No no no!!! I can't fall in love. She thought as the painful butterflies entered her stomach.

Gau barely hugged him back by tapping his back awkwardly.

Abhi pulled away from her and smiled again.

He is so cute but gautami get yourself together!
She controls her emotions and smile back.

'I am glad ' she laughs at him only to get their moment interrupted by a cough.

Simon awkwardly laughed and urmila dragged Gau away.

'are you guys finally dating or what? ' she asked.

'I wish ' Gautami said sadly.

Myth came to them.

'Guys Chalo hamare tour guides aagaye'

'chal '
'coming'

They walked to the ground and two guys introduced themselves. Their names were Antonio and Carlos.

They were also influencers mainly making content about traveling.

They shook hands with everyone and at last with Gau.

But then something happened that triggered Abhyudaya so much that he might go in instant kill mode.

After Antonio shook Gautami's hand Carlos grabbed her hand and kissed her fingers.

Making Gautami blush in surprise.

'welcome to Portugal My lady ' he smirked seeing her reaction.

(not a love kind of blush just embarrassed Wala blush ).

Abhyudaya felt a sting in his heart and some kind of possession towards Gau.

He wanted Carlos AWAY from her. This was killing him he felt so lonely all of sudden and so sad, angry.

His calmness turned into chaos.

'Let. Go. '