Chp 8 : (15+)Moving In.

Flash Back starts

The trip to Portugal was amazing and to take our relationship to the next step we eventually told all our friends about us.

Turns out they already knew because we made it obvious 👍😶.

Recording was being really trouble some these days and one day my father busted inside my room and snapped ' Move out '

He almost gave me a heart attack and I looked at him like he was crazy.

'Kya? ' I asked looking him confused. He sighed and sat beside me.

'Gau look at this ' He showed me the picture of a nice flat.

It was indeed beautiful looking and spacious.

' This is a nice flat ' I said looking at the picture.

'It's in Bangalore thoug but me and Abhi's parents think that you guys should move there and then make a nice studio and record there ' He said.

I thought about it for awhile... My family has a lot of trouble while we record for slayy point and travelling charge is another story.

'I think you are right what did Abhyudaya said? ' I asked

' He agrees with us but you should talk to him once '

Flash back ends.

' The house is dope isn't? ' asked my boyfriend.

'Yeah I like it ' I replied and jumped on the sofa.

Abhyudaya chuckled 'Hey that's my job ! ' and jumped beside me.

Our relationship was pretty nice and just like every couple we fought sometimes but that's just normal.

I grabbed his hand and kissed his knuckles making him blush.

Being a new couple was a weird feeling specially because both of never dated anyone.

It's the first time for both of us.

Abhyudaya stared at my face as I interlocked our hands toghether.

'You are getting Jacked up by hitting the gym everyday ' I said tracing his arm muscles.

He hummed in response and grabbed my face.

I looked at him and we smiled at each other.

Abhyudaya suddenly got up and grabbed both of my legs.

I gasped at the sudden movement as he positioned himself between my legs.

He was on top of me now , He took off his t shirt and I blushed closing my eyes.

Are we doing it?????

...

I heard a typing noises coming from beside me.

I opened my eyes slowly and found my self laying In Abhyudaya's bed.

We did it... Oh my GOD.

Flash back

He hungrily dipped his face in my neck and I moaned loudly.

He tore of my t shirt like it was a piece of paper and kissed my chest leaving marks every where.

'Gau my love marry me... ' he confessed as he started moving inside me -

Flashback over.

Oh my God.... It really happened.

I turned my head around and Abhi was editing a vedio and he was shirtless.

It's literally our first day alone in this house and we already did it.

Abhyudaya then looked at me and smiled not being able to face this situation I immediately went under the blanket and hid my face.

I heard him chuckling and keeping his laptop away.

He tried to take the blanket off me but I didn't budge.

'Kya hua yaar? ' he asked me but I didn't reply.

We suddenly hear the door ring and I peak out and see Abhyudaya putting on his t shirt and walking outside.

I looked around the room and saw his grey t shirt laying on the ground. I grabbed it and put it on.

Finally I took the blanket off of me and got off the bed.

My lower body ached badly but thankfully Abhi was very gentle so I could manage.

I am never doing it again.

I suddenly tripped because my legs were sore.

Abhyudaya entered the room and I glared at him.

'Are you okay? ' he asked while helping me get up.

'I guess but I am mad at you ' I snapped and pushed him away.

'wait why? ' he asked

'Why? I am literally in so much pain because of you! ' I said angrily.

He looked at me offended and grabbed me by my waist and threw on the bed.

...