Chapter 6 Rises the 🌙

Hear me out : wear headphones , listen to the music above and then read.

Try reading it at night when you are alone so noone will distrub you.

Gautami couldn't believe what had happened just now . She was hugging the love of her life , the guy she has been crushing on for years was now her Lover.

She pulled away and looked at him , Abhyudaya shyly smiled at her and she gladly returned the smile with the same energy .

' I am so happy that you finally confessed ' she chuckled

Abhyudaya looked at her with a questioning gaze.

'So you knew that I liked you? ' he asked placing his hand on her shoulder.

' Kinda I wasn't really sure that's why I kept pushing you to tell me ' She explained staring in his eyes with complete honesty.

'Well it's not Always a guy's job to confess first ' he complains his hand now caressing her curly locks.

'Okay Dear Boyfriend Ji ' she huffed trying to get his hand of her hair.

Abhyudaya's phone started ringing .

'Ha Simon Bol '

'Aree tum our Gau Kaha hai? '

' ice cream lene Gaye the sorry '

'Thik hai come fast we are standing near the blue pole '

'okay bhai '

Abhyudaya looked at Gautami who was looking down at something.

He matched her gaze to look at what was happening and he felt scared for his life when he saw Gautami's ice cream on the ground.

I am dead he thought.

'My ice cream... ' Gau whispered.

'I am so sorry ' Abhyudaya said keeping a hand on her shoulder again.

He felt like touching her every second for some reason .

He thought she'll be mad at him but instead she smiled and said 'It's okay lets buy a new one for both of us '

...