Chapter 11

mrs.bueckers @ktalks.azz

shes so fine shessofine sjhes so fine hnnnnngngg

  Lili Valdez @lucky_lili12

     @ktalks.azz dont cream ur pants

          mrs.bueckers @ktalks.azz

            @lucky_lili12 pants=creamed

Paige Bueckers liked your tweet!

mrs.bueckers @ktalks.azz

i have a thing for hot angry women

   Paige Bueckers @paigebueckersofficial

      @ktalks.azz same

         mrs.bueckers @ktalks.azz

           @paigebueckersofficial 

             SOMEBDOY SEDATE ME

paigebueckersgf11 @paigeyyyy

Changing my name to hot angry woman🤞🤞

     i<3paigebueckers @bueckersloverr

           @ktalks.azz real

Kazzi brought her hand up, knuckles pausing just before contact with the door. She glanced over at the dorm number, triple-checking she got it correct because it would be embarrassing to disturb a stranger at 10 o'clock at night. Nika never specified what time she should come over, but Kazzi figured she should give the brunette enough time to properly wash and dry the clothes. Before she knew it, it was almost 10 and she decided it would be an appropriate (?) time to arrive at the other's doorstep.

She knocked, three times in succession, and waited. There were a couple shouts, much to Kazzi's surprise, and she was half-convinced that she did have the wrong room when two very loud voices started yelling back and forth. Kazzi briefly thought about running away, pondering the logistics of ding-dong ditching when the door finally swung open.

"Kaz?"

Kazzi's head shot up, eyes wide as she stared straight into Paige Buecker's eyes. Kazzi awkwardly cleared her throat, looking away and remembering the events that happened earlier today.

"What are you–"

"Oh hey! It's you!"

Kazzi went on her tiptoes and peeked over Paige's shoulder, spotting Nika who was exiting the hallway and hurrying towards them with a smile. Kazzi grinned, holding up Nika's jumper and shaking it, "Nika! I have your jumper!"

Nika stopped behind Paige, grabbing the blonde and shoving her to the side. Paige stumbled, perplexed as she watched Kazzi hand over the clothing.

"I was wondering when you would get here," Nika said, waving Kazzi into the dorm. Kazzi obliged reluctantly, eyes wandering and noticing the presence of two other UConn players seated at the foot of the couch. Azzi waved excitedly, a bright smile on her face as KK shot Kazzi an equally large smile, despite them not knowing each other.

Kazzi noticed, with heat creeping up her cheeks, that this was the dorm she woke up in the other day. The day she had woken up in Paige's bed. She quickly brushed the thoughts away, determined not to get distracted when the reason is barely three feet away.

"I wanted to give you enough time to wash and dry the shirt," Kazzi admitted, smiling shyly at the 'aw' Nika gave her. Paige stepped towards the couch, catching Kazzi's attention. She turned around, bodily flopping onto it, and almost smacking Azzi in the face with her knee. The other pinched her in irritation, making Paige curse. The blonde then locked eyes with Kazzi, mouth quirking upwards as she questioned, "Was it so hard to tell me that?"

Kazzi shrugged, unsure of how to respond. She felt like a fish out of water. "I love making things difficult."

"I was right."

"Yup," Kazz said, popping the 'p'. She then turned her attention to Nika, who was watching the exchange with calculating eyes, "Nika, my shirt?"

"Oh yeah!" She gestured for Kazzi to follow, stepping in the direction of the hallway, "Follow me. It's in my room."

The duo made their way to Nika's room, Kazzi not looking at Paige's room, because she knew where it was and that wasn't something she should know. Kazzi emerged in a semi-messy bedroom, Nika offering an embarrassed smile as she fetched Kazzi's shirt.

"Sorry for the mess. People don't come into my room often."

Kazzi laughed, shaking her head lightly as she said, "Don't worry, my room's in a worse state right now."

Nika returned with Kazzi's shirt, and sure enough, it was sparkling clean. Hell, Kazzi was half-convinced the shirt was whiter than it was before, or maybe that was the lighting. Kazzi beamed, grabbing the shirt and stepping out of the room with Nika in tow, "Thank you so much. You really didn't need to do all this."

"No, it's fine. I'm glad I could help."

Kazzi hummed, the duo reappearing in the living room where Azzi and KK were shouting at each other – with what Kazzi recognises to be a Mario Kart race on the TV. Paige was lounging on the couch, a controller in hand as she focused on the screen.

The Luigi crossed the finish line, and Kazzi watched in amusement as both Azzi and KK shouted in defeat, falling dramatically on the floor while Paige stood up and cheered in victory.

"KK! You literally had the shells! Why did you miss?" Azzi groaned, rolling over to glare at her companion. Said companion was not in much better condition, scowling at the shifted blame.

"You were right in front of her and ten feet from the finish line! Why did you let her pass you?"

"I didn't let her pass me!"

"She still did!"

"Alright alright," Paige intercepted, falling back on the couch with a cocky grin that sent shivers down Kazzi's spine, "No need to fight, I'm just better."

Azzi turned, catching both Nika and Kazzi's eyes. She jutted a thumb at Paige, face flat as if to say 'get a load of this', causing both of them to cackle. Paige cocked her head back, her smug smile stretching wider upon making eye contact with Kazzi.

"Kaz, want to play a round?"

Kazzi blinked, surprised at the invitation. She opened her mouth to decline, noting the late time, but Paige beat her to it.

"I really want to kick your ass."

Kazzi startled, eyes widening as a familiar heat stirred in her gut. She couldn't be bothered deciphering whether it was anger or lust, too caught up in her desire to put Paige in her place. Kazzi stalked over, ignoring the looks shared between the other three roommates as she stood in front of an amused Paige. Kazzi reached out, and snatched Paige's controller out of her hands. A fire lit in the blonde's eyes as Kazzi shook the controller mockingly.

"It's on, Bueckers."