Full Tank

In the front seat, Michelle was struggling.

Would anyone really notice if she let out the gas knocking at her back door?

Charlotte, the driver, was too busy jamming to the pop music she loves so much. Eve in the back is too polite to mention anything even if she did smell it. Surely, she could get away with this?

Without moving, she relaxed.

ffffffffff

She felt as the warmth grew beneath her. The air spreading under her buttcheeks. If she could just stay perfectly still, maybe the smell wouldn't even get the chance to escape - She could just sit here, like this, for the rest of the journey.

How long was left anyway?

... 45 minutes ??

Yeah, she wasn't going to be able to sit still. Maybe she could open a window. Although, it is quite cold out. Would anybody find that strange?

The smell hit her nostils. An eggy smell, akin to the breakfast she had eaten this morning. But would anybody else notice?

Charlotte stopped singing along to the music.

Eve gagged, "Oh my god, who the fuck let that out?"

So much for her being polite.

Michelle just smiled along, and yelled over the music: "I've got more, so I suggest you open a window!"

Her two friends didn't hesitate to open their windows.

Michelle relaxed again.

fffffffffffffffffff

... "Oh my god, I can still smell that!"