The Grossest Friend

Jen sat on her friend's lap. Liv let her. They were just messing around whilst watching TV - The usual, really.

Jen looked excited - "Oh my god, listen to this..."

bbbrrrrap

Liv felt a rumble on her legs, spreading across her thighs. Jen laughed hysterically.

"Jen!" Liv squealed, "You are disgusting!"

She gently pushed Jen off of her, but Jen fought to stay on.

"Wait! Wait!" Jen pleaded, "Wait wait wait..."

Liv paused, hearing her out.

bbrrrrbbbbrrrap

Liv rolled her eyes before joining in with Jen's laughter. They continued to fight for their places, before Liv finally managed to stand up and get Jen to sit on the sofa, rather than her lap.

"I think what I'm about to do is only fair," Liv said cheekily, feeling a pressure in her stomach.

"What?" Jen wondered. She had never heard Liv fart, so the possibility of that hadn't even crossed her mind. Liv was too polite and clean for that.

Quickly, Liv turned around. She bent forward slightly, sticking her ass in Jen's face.

prrt

A short, high-pitched squeak forced its way between her cheeks. She laughed so hard that she fell to the floor.

Jen laughed, too, whilst falling onto her side, now lying on the sofa. She wanted to avoid the potential smell. The force of her laughter caused another, loud bubble of gas to escape her.

bbbbrrrrrrappppppppppppppp

"You are so gross!" Liv caught her breath from laughing.

"I might fart a lot but I've never farted in your face!"

The two lost it again, giggling even more.

"Although," Jen continued, "you'd better watch out now!"