Epilogue

In the days that followed, Amy began to accept the reality of her situation. She had killed her family, yes, but she had also suffered from a mental illness that had driven her to do it. She had lived in a world of illusions, but now she was determined to face reality.She spent a lot of time thinking about her past, trying to understand how she got there. She remembered the man who had revealed the truth to her, the shadow at the door, the feeling of being watched. She remembered the locket, the memory of her parents it held.

 Amy knew she still had much to learn about herself and the world around her. But she was ready to face these challenges, to seek the truth, no matter what it cost.

And as she prepared to face her future, a thought crossed her mind. A thought that made her shiver despite herself.What if the shadow hadn't left? What if she was still there, hiding in the darkness, waiting for the right moment to reappear? With that thought, Amy slowly turned around, her eyes scanning the darkness of the room. And as she looked, she had the strange sensation that something, or someone, was looking back at her...

So ends Amy's story. But like all good stories, it leaves behind more questions than answers. Who is this presence in the darkness? And what role will she play in Amy's life? The truth remains to be discovered... And that's a story for another day.

A big thank you to my loved ones, to Wattpad who makes my passion possible and to you also dear readers who read my stories. See you soon for a new adventure!!!

Ciao Ciao!!! 😋😋😋